Jon Gruden v NFL

Einstein

2 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Exactly.  Not to do too much of a sidebar, but my dads generation would always look up and have so much respect for doctors.  We’ll, I’ve worked with them for over 25 years, and they are just men and women like all of us putting on our pants one leg at a time.  I have a great deal of respect for my customers, but I don’t revere them.  

They also have flaws like the rest of us.  Celebrities are the same whether it’s a sports or Hollywood celebrity.  I try when I see a sports celebrity or Hollywood one to just have a nice conversation with them for a minute, or kid around, but not impose on their personal space.  I can honestly say I’ve met a ton of celebrities, but have never asked for an autograph.  I’d much rather chat for a minute.  I’ve always found more guys than not, actually kind of like that approach. 

Less medical talk and more swinging talk please

• Haha (+1) 5

12 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

No argument Augster.  I don’t think he’s a nice guy, actually a prick, but for being so stupid and arrogant to write such crappy things is intolerable.  I’ve just run in peripheral circles to him and know enough people to know him is ridiculous to say he’s a swinger.  

Say he’s a prick, an arrogant SOB, a racist, an idiot, all of which O know a lot of peop,e who would agree with you who actually know him or live in his neighborhood, but nothing on what was claimed.  I’ve met his wife more than once.  I seriously doubt it.

There are ex Bucs players I’d say is possible.  Sapp is a good example of an absolute Scumb*g.  I mean in every way.  There is nothing redeemable about that human being. Say that about Derrick Brooks, and I’d tell you, you’re out of freakin mind.  A good man in all facets of his life.  Alstott is the same way.  A very modest man for all of his accomplishents 20 years ago.

What do you do that brings you into close proximity with celebrities and sports players so often?

12 hours ago, Augie said:

We ran into Gruden at USF with our kids in 7 on 7’s. He thought he owned the joint. I had already heard terrible things about Gruden living in the area, but he was even worse in person. 

Any specifics on what he did that was so terrible? I would think most famous coaches at a football clinic would act like they own the joint.

On 10/20/2022 at 8:11 PM, Augie said:

We ran into Gruden at USF with our kids in 7 on 7’s. He thought he owned the joint. I had already heard terrible things about Gruden living in the area, but he was even worse in person. 

Is it possible to not like gruden but to hope he wins and brings down goodell and the nfl? 

16 minutes ago, major said:

Is it possible to not like gruden but to hope he wins and brings down goodell and the nfl? 

I don’t want to bring down the NFL because I love our Bills. We are near the top of the mountain, and I don’t want anything to take away from that.

I’d pay to see a cage match between Gruden and Dan Snyder on PPV, however. I think that would get killer ratings!  

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Augie said:

I don’t want to bring down the NFL because I love our Bills. We are near the top of the mountain, and I don’t want anything to take away from that.

I’d pay to see a cage match between Gruden and Dan Snyder on PPV, however. I think that would get killer ratings!  

The teams (and bills) will still survive, but the nfl (and the owners) needs to be held accountable for once. Again, I don’t like gruden but I hope he takes them all down. Have a feeling when this is done you will see a new commish and some new owners 

3 hours ago, major said:

Am not sure how one can conclude that Gruden will bring down the NFL and Goodell .  Leaking emails is a civil matter in this case .   Also,  there is no question that Gruden wrote those emails .  

17 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Am not sure how one can conclude that Gruden will bring down the NFL and Goodell .  Leaking emails is a civil matter in this case .   Also,  there is no question that Gruden wrote those emails .  

when-you-accidentally-o7me0g.jpg

I'm sure it has happened to the owners and coaches a bunch of times. 

Remember when Buddy was on a call with no one?  This stuff can get out. 

17 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Remember when Buddy was on a call with no one?  This stuff can get out. 

That story remains one of the greatest things I've ever heard.  I was CRYING laughing the first time I heard about all that.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.