Tom Brady, What's going on?

T&C

26 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

Its sad to think about honestly.  All the time I wasted hating the guy.  This really has to suck for all involved and I feel some empathy.

I wonder if this will free him up now to take some extra HGH, get his facelift touched up and double-down for next season with the re-vamped Miami offense.

Brady in 9 months...

image.png.55a5ec361c25d7b34650838a42443a75.png

image.png

Edited by Jauronimo
  • Haha (+1) 5

On 10/25/2022 at 2:18 PM, TheFunPolice said:

I don't think it's really Bowles as much as Brady being able to do whatever he wants and not answering to anyone. 

Arians wouldn't have stood for any of this BS, which is why he "retired." Tommy couldn't stand STILL having to listen to someone and follow the program. IMO, Brady wanted "comfort" this year and to do it 100% his way.

Arians is a tough SOB and a very underrated HC/OC by most fans as well. He'll get in ANYONE'S face, including the great Tom Brady. Bowles was probably told "you're the HC but Brady calls the shots" which doesn't work. 

You can get away with being a piece of Schitts Creek to people if you are the best at what you do. Brady is becoming more insufferable at about the same rate that his body is declining; a deadly combination for any organization/career. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

45 minutes ago, BaaadThingsMan said:

I wonder if Giselle threatened to turn him in so he had to stop taking his TB12 cocktails and the skills just fell off a cliff because of it.

You’re not the only one that thought that. I mean yes he’s 45, but this guy’s arm improved later in his career and no one questioned it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

You’re not the only one that thought that. I mean yes he’s 45, but this guy’s arm improved later in his career and no one questioned it.

I don't know where the pic is now but there was one out there when he drank/sipped off of it in the 3rd qtr. of games. It looked white whatever it was.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.