Tom Brady, What's going on?

T&C

10 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

Word is that Brady is so upset he's going to show up to practice every day this week! 

That is what is so hilarious - on ESPN this AM they are playing some comments he made yesterday on some podcast "Has to be more urgency" "Have to commit to one another more" and not a single 'panelist' questions Brady's commitment.  I want so bad next time he is putting on a show for the cameras yelling at the OL on the sidelines for them to all stand up and just give it back to him x2

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Greg S said:

Should have retired after his 7th Super Bowl win. 

He really had nothing left to prove after that. He should have done the Peyton Manning thing and retired then on a high note. 

Instead we’re watching him Favre himself, who just like Brady, just couldn’t walk away. 

23 hours ago, Starr Almighty said:

He's the thing Todd Bowles is part of the problem. He's a very good DC, but once you give him the HC gig he transforms into Toilet Bowls. 29-45 

He took a garbage Jets team to 10 wins with Fitz. You may be wrong but everything bad that has happened in TB has kinda been out of his control (oline and receiver injuries, Brady drama, Marpet retiring). 

• Like (+1) 1

I don't think it's really Bowles as much as Brady being able to do whatever he wants and not answering to anyone. 

Arians wouldn't have stood for any of this BS, which is why he "retired." Tommy couldn't stand STILL having to listen to someone and follow the program. IMO, Brady wanted "comfort" this year and to do it 100% his way.

Arians is a tough SOB and a very underrated HC/OC by most fans as well. He'll get in ANYONE'S face, including the great Tom Brady. Bowles was probably told "you're the HC but Brady calls the shots" which doesn't work. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Divorce announced.  

Now he can concentrate on his true love.... Football.

Yep, that 13 year fling is over.

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/news/2022/10/28/tom-brady-gisele-bundchen-divorce

"We arrived at this decision amicably and with gratitude for the time we spent together," Brady wrote, adding that he and Bündchen "will continue to work together as parents."

"We arrived at this decision to end our marriage after much consideration. Doing so is, of course, painful and difficult, like it is for many people who go through the same thing every day around the world," Brady's statement continued. "However we wish only the best for each other as we pursue whatever new chapters in our lives that are yet to be written. And we kindly ask for privacy and respect as we navigate what is to come in the days and weeks ahead." 

Bündchen's statement was similar, expressing fondness for their time together and prioritizing their children: "We will continue co-parenting to give them the love, care and attention they greatly deserve."

"The decision to end a marriage is never easy but we have grown apart," she wrote. "And while it is, of course, difficult to go through something like this, I feel blessed for the time that we have together and only wish the best for Tom always."

On 10/25/2022 at 8:24 AM, Greg S said:

He is lucky the entire NFC South is garbage. Everyone in that division is below .500 so the Bucs could still save their season.

He's as intense a competitor as there is.

It doesn't work that way for guys like him.

He'll go when he is cut or his arm falls off.

I've heard too many NFLers who played with him talk about him in these terms to doubt it.

• Agree 1

Its sad to think about honestly.  All the time I wasted hating the guy.  This really has to suck for all involved and I feel some empathy.

I wonder if this will free him up now to take some extra HGH, get his facelift touched up and double-down for next season with the re-vamped Miami offense.

• Haha (+1) 1

Crap. Now that Brady is free of this burden, he will be angry and more focused and go on a tear. The Buccaneers could very well win their division and then go much farther than that. And Brady could play until he is 50 now, probably for a new team. Let's just hope it isn't for Miami or the New York Jets.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.