Tom Brady, What's going on?

T&C

2 hours ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Watching him fade slowly into irrelevance is the joy of my life. 

Crash into irrelevance in burning flames is more my desire

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Crach into irrelevance in burning flames is more my desire

I remember how much I enjoyed Marino losing his last game 62-7.  I want that for Brady. 

Edited by BRH
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TailgateChef said:

This would have been much more satisfying if he was still in NE.

Well actually - now we can watch them both suck separately - double the pleasure

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, wppete said:

Rumor is he got caught in a cheating scandal. 

Can you point me in the direction of such rumor(s)?

2 hours ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Watching him fade slowly into irrelevance is the joy of my life. 

How does this VERY humbling and humiliating trajectory alter the unfortunate inevitability of Tommy in the broadcast booth?

I'm forever fascinated by the prospect of such a ruthless, empty vessel attempting to construct an actual personality that other humans will appreciate watching/hearing while they watch football. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Tom has to face the Ravens, Rams and Seahawks in the next 3 weeks.

Some tough DLs to face and he may take a lot of sacks.

If Tampa loses 2 or 3 of these games does anyone see Brady wanting to play?

This next month is going to be interesting.  The only thing he has going for him is playing in the NFCS, the worse division is the NFL.

He can't "retire" again.  So, what does he do?  Thinking about it, I believe he will suffer an "injury".

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I was sort of joking a few weeks ago when I said he'd quit mid-season. Now it's looking very possible. Seriously, how much longer is he really going to last when this dismal team is losing to interim coaches? No way that anti-tomato eating dork commits to a 7-10 season with everything going on.

• Haha (+1) 2

On 10/21/2022 at 9:52 AM, Captain Hindsight said:

Brady is a guy I worry about in retirement, more so now that he's going through a divorce. He always wants one more and football is his whole life. Peyton and Eli are happy doing TV. Rodgers is going to love getting high in a yurt somewhere. Brady wants to play. I don't think he will ever be happy after football.  

Not sure I see Brady as someone who could easily give honest praise for others. Have to see if he's a phony when he goes to the booth.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

This next month is going to be interesting.  The only thing he has going for him is playing in the NFCS, the worse division is the NFL.

He can't "retire" again.  So, what does he do?  Thinking about it, I believe he will suffer an "injury".

Or pretend he has suffered an injury…, which of course would be in the wheel house of his honesty…, 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Sierra Foothills said:

Wishing him evil?

Do you have any idea how many millions of people would like to have his first world problems?

Get over yourself Marcia. Put your problems in your satchel and buckle up your chinstrap.

Yeah poor Android Brady is so torn up about it he was partying on Friday night at Kraft's wedding, in between screaming at his offensive lineman.

I completely agree that family is 100x more important yet botox Tom is the one that made the terrible decision. So now I'm allowed to point and laugh after two decades of having that stiff, unlikeable turd shoved in my face as the greatest ever. Of course it was a terrible decision. Further proof that Tom Brady is just an unlikeable, probably not very good dude.

I also just now realized how crazy it is that 81 year old professional vodka tester Robert Kraft just had a wedding. Bet there weren't any creepy conversations at that shindig.

Edited by Nelius
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

As bad as the Bucs are, given how awful the NFC South is as of today they would win the division and host a playoff game against the 6-1 Giants. The NFL has to fix its playoff system.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

AB is such a POS. TB advocated for him to have another chance. He took him into his home, let him stay with his family, and now he just trolls him. I know we joke about TB being an a-hole, but this is actually a real scumbag move from AB. 

It is on brand though....

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 13

AB trolling Tommy is hilarious and also shows how shallow Tommy's "friendships" really are.

It's all about TB12 and his legacy, and all these guys he recruits are there to serve him and elevate him. Because at the end of the day, it is always and forever ALL BRADY!

Gronk retires because he is tried of hurting his back and doesn't want to be in a wheelchair when he's 45. Brady still is trying to get him to come back. For Gronk, who is totally happy and healthy? No, for TB12. 

When Malcom Butler was coached up for that Super Bowl, put in the exact right place and made that INT to win the SB vs Seattle? ALL BRADY!

When the perfect blitz was called and Matt Ryan was hit and fumbled and the defense recovered to set up the Patriots  offense for an easy score to draw closer in the ATL/NE SB? ALL BRADY!

When the Bucs won the SB because Mahomes was running for his life with a broken foot behind a patchwork OL and his WR dropped every other pass that he threw? ALL BRADY!

When the Bucs offense stinks and the QB misses easy throws, is afraid to get hit, and is 1 game ahead of the Panthers, who just steamrolled them? All, oh wait, that's is everyone else's fault!

6 minutes ago, Mango said:

AB is such a POS. TB advocated for him to have another chance. He took him into his home, let him stay with his family, and now he just trolls him. I know we joke about TB being an a-hole, but this is actually a real scumbag move from AB. 

It is on brand though....

When it comes to AB, it just goes to show: Brady will do absolutely ANYTHING and associate himself with anyone to win. He even brought that headcase into his home and around his family. 

I think Tommy is one of those people who don't get life. Giselle played the mom role and the wife role I bet, basically taking care of everything so Tommy could live in his fantasy world of the NFL and give zero thought or care to anyone or anything else. 

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.