Tom Brady, What's going on?

T&C

24 minutes ago, FLFan said:

Brady looks done to me.  There is a noticeable drop in his skills last year to this that has nothing to do with team chemistry and injured receivers or whatever.  He is done.  

Even last year, I didn't think his arm was looking all that good.  But put him in a playoff game and something just kicks in and he takes it up to another level.  Will that still happen this year maybe not, or even if he does look much better, much better still may not be anywhere near enough.

So, to summarize: he got the HC fired, he got kinda caught up in a pump 'n' dump scheme with Miami (QB + partial ownership), his wife had enough, they hired a new and lifeless HC, there is a void of OL talent, and here we are.  How did I do here?

Godspeed to that guy.  Oh, I mean.  NOT godspeed.  But you get it.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I wonder what all that crap tying him to the Miami piece of pie thing and future aspirations that went up in flames..( costing the fish a 1st rounder?), may have made him decide that if he played one more year, it would wash all that away.

Of course the wife wasn't thinking that and then his team got hit with injuries leaving him naked and afraid. Either way, he ain't the GOAT at life choices lately.

7 minutes ago, TheCockSportif said:

So, to summarize: he got the HC fired, he got kinda caught up in a pump 'n' dump scheme with Miami (QB + partial ownership), his wife had enough, they hired a new and lifeless HC, there is a void of OL talent, and here we are.  How did I do here?

Godspeed to that guy.  Oh, I mean.  NOT godspeed.  But you get it.

I should have waited til you wrote this....

• Haha (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Brady going,,

wait... i do have a gray hair. Damn I should have retired... at least my life in bed would be better.

I don’t think many man find Brady attractive anymore 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

I didn't find those comments at all offensive and he shouldn't have apologized for it.  It was a figure of speech. 

That’s fine. But I think a certain group of people who have served our country might not. I will side with them on this one. 

3 hours ago, Success said:

I thought I'd enjoy this - but watching him just look sad and realizing he doesn't have the fastball anymore is actually a bit of a bummer. Maybe because I'm older and have seen some of that myself. Though, on a much smaller scale, and without the millions of dollars and hopes of an entire city.

Ewww...

No we need to enjoy every minute of this!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

I thought I'd enjoy this - but watching him just look sad and realizing he doesn't have the fastball anymore is actually a bit of a bummer. Maybe because I'm older and have seen some of that myself. Though, on a much smaller scale, and without the millions of dollars and hopes of an entire city.

Boo hoo. 

• Like (+1) 1

I thought I'd enjoy this - but watching him just look sad and realizing he doesn't have the fastball anymore is actually a bit of a bummer. 

16 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

No we need to enjoy every minute of this!

Wait... but you're The Fun Police... 😆

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, wppete said:

Rumor is he got caught in a cheating scandal. 

Wouldn't be the first time! 

25 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Does Tampa bench him at any point this year?

That would be too much to ask but so, so enjoyable. If Arians was HC maybe but Brady runs that team now. 

4 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

I think he's playing injured but we'll never know until after the season. He played his entire first year there with a torn MCL 

In the pic he is curled up into a fetal position , and that why i suggested he really might be on the edge.
But i should be careful about making fun of a human being suffering internally.

on the other hand it's crying sissy pants Tom Brady. and i would just as well hip check him into the weeds honestly

• Haha (+1) 3

Fuh k Tom Brady, d bag that he is, ya reap what ya sow tom tom, 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.