Tom Brady, What's going on?

T&C

24 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

a divorce will do that to a man. I remember going through mine and not eating for a week, lost 30 pounds.

the man should of retired. but hey, football clearly is more important then wife and family. very selfish man, very selfish.

watch the bucs lose to the panthers sunday (doubtful but the bucs don't seem to be a very good team right now) then the ***** will really hit the fan.

If your family thinks you working one more year at a job is worth leaving you over, kick their sorry asses to the curb.

• Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

TB-12 that ***** will do you no good,

People really in here simping for Giselle because her husband, who’s official job requirements span August - Feb, at most, wanted to go back for another year? 

Didn’t realize we had a bunch of mid-40’s retirees on the board.  

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

People really in here simping for Giselle because her husband, who’s official job requirements span August - Feb, at most, wanted to go back for another year? 

Didn’t realize we had a bunch of mid-40’s retirees on the board.  

Having gone through terrible years of marriage, separation and divorce, I can tell you that nothing in marriage or divorce is ever that simple. That being said, moving on from that relationship was the best thing for my ex-wife, our kids and myself. If you really think what you posted to be the true sole reason for the separation/divorce, well, as people say in the region in which you live, well bless your heart....

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.