Jets WR Elijah Moore requests trade

Big Blitz

I love turmoil on opponents teams, its the best,

GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

It's a pretty bad look when you're a young player on a surprisingly good team and your response is wanting out because you personally aren't contributing much yet.  Real competitors want to prove it on the winning team they're on, not jump ship to where they can get more snaps and looks.

Is that what your boss tells you?

24 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

It's a pretty bad look when you're a young player on a surprisingly good team and your response is wanting out because you personally aren't contributing much yet.  Real competitors want to prove it on the winning team they're on, not jump ship to where they can get more snaps and looks.

That's not how high school or college athletics work anymore. If you aren't going to play you transfer to get playing time and exposure. If he isn't going to play he isn't going to get paid. This is his mindset.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dr. Football said:

Season 2 Diva GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

I believe you’re kidding but it’s a business. They showed his Numbers with and without Zach Wilson last year and they are insane. Wilson is killing his future earnings. 

He’s a good player and would be perfect for us. And way better than trying to do the stupid flirt game with Beckham. But there’s no way the jets trade him to us.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Is that what your boss tells you?

Let me put it to you this way.

What teams currently need a #1 or #2 receiver?

-who is only catching about half the balls thrown his way?

Now, what teams need a #3 or #4 WR who has demonstrated he's going to piss n moan if he doesn't get more targets?

8 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

I’m just spitballing here, but maybe being a WR on a team thats signature win had 10 more rushing attempts than passing attempts is a less than ideal situation. I mean. Zach Wilson was 10/18 for 110. 

It is a less than ideal situation, but this is NOT the way to handle your biz.  Worry about how to catch more balls and get open more at this point.

2 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Let me put it to you this way.

What teams currently need a #1 or #2 receiver?

-who is only catching about half the balls thrown his way?

Now, what teams need a #3 or #4 WR who has demonstrated he's going to piss n moan if he doesn't get more targets?

Your post is confusing. Are you talking about 2 players?

This isn't Keyshawn Johnson crying about targets, this is a player who is systematically phased out of the offense when another player is on the field.

Also, I saw that he asked his boss to trade him, but I haven't seen anything from him in public. Is that really the bar for "piss n moan"?

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Your post is confusing. Are you talking about 2 players?

This isn't Keyshawn Johnson crying about targets, this is a player who is systematically phased out of the offense when another player is on the field.

Also, I saw that he asked his boss to trade him, but I haven't seen anything from him in public. Is that really the bar for "piss n moan"?

The guy had 90% of the offensive snaps and 4 targets for 53 yds with Wilson at QB in week 4.  He saw his snaps cut the following week.  Maybe there's a performance-based reason for that and he should look in the mirror.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.