Twitter delivers again -- Allen #TBT

cage

4 hours ago, cage said:

Can't live without Twitter on game day and I really love it when I find unique content you won't see anywhere else... 

This was on the webs well over a year ago, as has been every football highlight of his life, not something “you only get on Twitter” …, nice none the less, thanks for posting it, 😁👍

I apologize for being an azs, I deserve all the flak I’m getting for the post,

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 3

2 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

This was on the webs well over a year ago, as has been every football highlight of his life, not something “you only get on Twitter” …, nice none the less, thanks for posting it, 😁👍

I'll stand corrected.  I've seen tons of Wyoming highlights and even some Firebaugh, but hadn't seen this one yet

8 minutes ago, cage said:

I'll stand corrected.  I've seen tons of Wyoming highlights and even some Firebaugh, but hadn't seen this one yet

Cool👍 Being how his career has worked out it’s in a sense surprising he wasn’t the first pick in the draft, luckily for us he wasn’t 😁👍

Go Bills!!!

I watched the highlight video that he sent out to hundreds of coaches showing him making throws (and runs) in high school that most NFL QB's can't make. And they all passed on him except Wyoming.

Boy that worked out well for us.

1 hour ago, Don Otreply said:

Always so nice watching the thread police from deep within their parents basement looking to flex their fan forum, self proclaimed term and condition muscles.

1 hour ago, Don Otreply said:

Sheesh.  Bad night of sleep ol Don?

1 hour ago, Beck Water said:

Does anyone else think he's gotten much faster?

Josh was asked in an interview last year or the year before, if he got his speed in college or high school and he said he really didn't get fast until his first year in Buffalo. He said he used to be so slow they called him a tortoise.

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

Josh was asked in an interview last year or the year before, if he got his speed in college or high school and he said he really didn't get fast until his first year in Buffalo. He said he used to be so slow they called him a tortoise.

So Allen has morphed from a slow Tortuga into a stampeding Tatanka.  Seems like a logical progression to me.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

I forget the name of the guy, but one of the pre-draft videos Josh said he was training with a movement coach - not just running - I forget the guy's name, but apparently he trained/trains Deshaun Watson

4 hours ago, cage said:

I apologize for being “that guy” , sorry, I owe you a beer, 

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

Sheesh.  Bad night of sleep ol Don?

Don’t know what came over me, I apologized to the OP

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.