Back home from KC

Buffalo716

Wow … what an exhilarating trip 

the people of KC were very very hospitable… I was blessed with many great football talks in the lots as well as free BBQ they gifted 

not an ill word spoken about Buffalo …

I literally haven’t slept since Saturday night I’m on cloud 9 …

Our beloved Buffalo bills traveled amazing as always and represented with class and pride … did not see 1 single altercation between chiefs and bills fans 

but I did see some chiefs fans fighting after the game 🤣😂

KC also seems to like their dildos as well as I passed a KC fan sueperbus with a massive member on it named Stefon *****  Lmaoo 

but it was in good fun and I asked him who would win … he shook stefon and he said no but he was wrong lol

what an amazing trip 

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 16
  • Awesome! (+1) 17
  • Thank you (+1) 5

The reduction of alcohol sales, metal detectors and insane $$$s they charge have all worked to reduce bad behavior in the stands.  Back in my day, you weren't nuthin if you could not sneak in at least four beers and a flask filled with your favorite spirit.

Edited by wjag
  • Agree 3

14 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’ve been to many road venues over the years and with the exception of Oakland have always had a great time. Oakland was a sewer of the worst behaving fan base on the planet. Not sure how it is now that the Raiders moved to Vegas. 

Agree with this as the Coliseum was a crappy venue and some of their fans increased that crappiness.

But MetLife is not much better. Plenty of other good venues for Bills fans to visit.

Edited by Mr Info

2 minutes ago, Mr Info said:

Agree with this as the Coliseum was a crappy venue and some of their fans increased that crappiness.

But MetLife is not much better. Plenty of other good venues for Bills fans to visit.

It’s funny you mention New York (New Jersey) because even though we play there every season, that’s one stadium I’ve never even thought about visiting. It looks to be totally without character. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Wow … what an exhilarating trip 

the people of KC were very very hospitable… I was blessed with many great football talks in the lots as well as free BBQ they gifted 

not an ill word spoken about Buffalo …

I literally haven’t slept since Saturday night I’m on cloud 9 …

Our beloved Buffalo bills traveled amazing as always and represented with class and pride … did not see 1 single altercation between chiefs and bills fans 

but I did see some chiefs fans fighting after the game 🤣😂

KC also seems to like their dildos as well as I passed a KC fan sueperbus with a massive member on it named Stefon *****  Lmaoo 

but it was in good fun and I asked him who would win … he shook stefon and he said no but he was wrong lol

what an amazing trip 

You best saddle up for another road trip next time Bills play at Arrowhead, Lucky Charm! 

Start saving those nickels now

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, wjag said:

The reduction of alcohol sales, metal detectors and insane $$$s they charge have all worked to reduce bad behavior in the stands.  Back in my day, you weren't nuthin if you could not sneak in at least four beers and a flask filled with your favorite spirit.

The league has been working hard for some years to achieve a more amiable atmosphere at the games, and reduced alcohol sales alone has been the prime mover towards this goal. You are spot on with the bringing in beers and spirits, ( not to mention the combustibles in some venues ) we did this at rock concerts with regularity back in the day. Things have changed, in this case for the better, jmo.

Go Bills!!!

37 minutes ago, wjag said:

18 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

In the winter could do “double nuthin”, sneak in 8 beers and 2 flasks.

Or do what my dad did and load up your 7yr old son with the wineskin and flask under his snow suit since security didnt check kids back in the 80s because it would take a real monster to use his son as a booze mule 🤣🤣

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 12
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

7 hours ago, Beck Water said:

You best saddle up for another road trip next time Bills play at Arrowhead, Lucky Charm! 

Start saving those nickels now

I’m going back!

5 hours ago, eball said:

Apparently you did not run into anyone from Chiefs Kingdom, which is a blessing.

One…. Just one …. 

Then I asked him if he had a second to talk about our lord and savior Josh Allen

*** Jesus this is a joke ***

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’ve been to many road venues over the years and with the exception of Oakland have always had a great time. Oakland was a sewer of the worst behaving fan base on the planet. Not sure how it is now that the Raiders moved to Vegas. 

I met a guy from Oakland who was a huge Raiders fan. I asked him if he was disappointed when the Raiders announced they were moving years ago.

To my surprise he said no, he was glad because the stadium was such a shi* box and the fans were butt holes. He said the drive will be worth it for a clean stadium and better clientele of fans. Ouch! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PonyBoy said:

I met a guy from Oakland who was a huge Raiders fan. I asked him if he was disappointed when the Raiders announced they were moving years ago.

To my surprise he said no, he was glad because the stadium was such a shi* box and the fans were butt holes. He said the drive will be worth it for a clean stadium and better clientele of fans. Ouch! 

Same with my Raider friends.  They seemed unfazed by the move.  Very weird.

I think I would drop the Bills in a hot minute if they moved out of NYS. 

Two thoughts here.  The metal detectors increase tailgate consumption and, possibly, stadium beer sales.  Win-win, I guess.  The biggest thing I notice is the lack of violence in the last couple of years when we have been winning.  When we sucked, I was fearful for anybody wearing an opposing jersey, and frankly for my family.  I remember listening to a post-game show with "The Coach" (what a tool) on WGR and some dude called in and said he got beat up in the parking lot.  The tool laughed at him.  What a different atmosphere.  And I'm no angel.   I like it a lot better. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, eball said:

Apparently you did not run into anyone from Chiefs Kingdom, which is a blessing.

I also went to the game and Chiefs Planet is what I thought there fans were.

The people in the city nor the stadium behave anything like that group online.

My waiter asked me if It's like dessert after dinner I said yes, he tried it'll be out in 13 seconds with a grin.

Their stadium is really loud. All the fans were willing to start a conversation up and alot of them walked up to me after the game shook my hand and said good game, followed by a hope we met again in January.

I don't have a bad word to say about KC

Edited by Starr Almighty
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.