Spectrum News 1 meteorologist thinks the weather can wait. Bills game comes first

gomper

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

I think this is absolutely FANTASTIC!!!

I absolutely agree, 😁👍

• Like (+1) 2

58 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

I absolutely agree, 😁👍

I agree as well. If anything, when Spectrum preaches about being a part of the community with their sappy commercials, this feels authentic and wholesome. Plus who doesn’t like women who are die hard Bills fans like her!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 hours ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

And I’m sure everyone on this board are professional models!

9 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Thick, or in this case thiccc, is a good thing.

9 hours ago, T&C said:

Thick is good by the way lol.

Yeah, I think he meant is as a compliment:

"sexually attractive woman, usually voluptuous or curvaceous. "

"a girl who isn't fat or skinny, but is well proportioned, has enough meat on her bones in all the right places, most men like the thick ones."

19 hours ago, Wacka said:

I think she was recording it.  I have seen the exact same weather report over several hours on Spectrum.

Yeah, I don't think this was aired on air, like she was supposed to be talking about weather and watched the game instead.  It's just that they had a camera right there of course, so why not record her having fun with the game.

19 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

No. Not content with torpedoing her career with her abject unprofessionalism on air, she decided to up the ante and ruin any prospects of remaining in broadcasting by posting the devastating video to her twitter account.

Sounds like we both have been “gotten”.   I’m seeing reports that this wasn’t live and just her in front of the green screen….so much for unprofessional….it was just goofy and awkward.   

Go Bills!

19 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

Huh?  I call it like I see it. You are on TV  doing a weather forecast, not in your living room with a bunch of friends. 

…and I didn’t realize you were stalking me.  I have plenty of positive things to say.  

I was negligent to use sarcasm sign. Keep on calling it like you see it. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.