Spectrum News 1 meteorologist thinks the weather can wait. Bills game comes first

gomper

26 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

I am in WNY, but I guess I am in the minority.  Unprofessional. 

The people producing this live had to have something to do with it otherwise she’d not be posting about it.    She’d more likely be reprimanded and issuing an apology don’t you think?

1 minute ago, JohnnyBuffalo said:

The people producing this live had to have something to do with it otherwise she’d not be posting about it.    She’d more likely be reprimanded and issuing an apology don’t you think?

No. Not content with torpedoing her career with her abject unprofessionalism on air, she decided to up the ante and ruin any prospects of remaining in broadcasting by posting the devastating video to her twitter account.

• Shocked 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Jukester said:

No it wasn’t. She posted this in the comments: ”At least I have enough composure to not actually do this live.”

So not unprofessional. Just  a true Bills fan ecstatic with her team. 

I stand corrected.  Original source (Poynter Report) said it was live. Great either way.  The cackle at the end!

3 hours ago, Radar said:

Ya, but LaBattBlue you're always so positive. 

Huh?  I call it like I see it. You are on TV  doing a weather forecast, not in your living room with a bunch of friends. 

…and I didn’t realize you were stalking me.  I have plenty of positive things to say.  

Edited by LabattBlue
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.