Jerry Jones , Robert Kraft get into it at league meetings

Steel City Mafia

• Steel City Mafia changed the title to Jerry Jones , Robert Kraft get into it at league meetings
42 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

these two need to go away and take Snyder with them

You want to eliminate the NFL Axis of Evil?

I have seen Caricature of $nyder as Hitler is wrong.  Make him Hirohito, Jones be Hitler and Kraft be Mussolini.

Edited by Limeaid
  • Like (+1) 2

There's obviously discord between some of the owners of real power in the league.  The whole Snyder mess/threats makes ot even more entangled. Any other business would fall apart with this high-level disfunction.  Not the NFL. All these overgrown adolescents have to do is keep the train on the tracks

2 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

Nothing is funnier than super insanely rich 70 year old men wanting to fight, I’ll pay my security to kick your securities a** 

If I still had my original hip I’d jump across this table right now Bob!!! 

If only they each had a group of strong men who would violently engage each other in a contest to prove their supremacy. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Jones just can't stand it that someone in the NFL has more power and influence than he does.  Maybe he wants Goodell's job.                                                                                                                              

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.