Most underrated off-season acquisition could be Daquan Jones

YoloinOhio

49 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

FYI Jones is under contract in 2023 (void year in 2024). He is 31 now.

Barring injury, a lot of these big  NT/ 1T guys seem to hold it together into their mid-30s, maybe with fewer reps.  If next year comes close to this year, I’m hoping Beane finds room for another 2 years.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, hemma said:

Barring injury, a lot of these big  NT/ 1T guys seem to hold it together into their mid-30s, maybe with fewer reps.  If next year comes close to this year, I’m hoping Beane finds room for another 2 years.

Fair point. Just wanted to let you know, that no decision has to be made on Jones immediately. At worst we have him under contract for this year and next.

2024 is a void year (pay a player not on the roster), not sure how that complicates and extension or re-sign

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, iccrewman112 said:

I’m not seeing Ed Oliver on the chart is this only for 1T?

Doesn't have enough snaps to qualify. 

59 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Will the Bills re-sign, pick up the 5th year option on Oliver?

The 5th year option is already picked up and Beane said then their intention was to have him "around a lot longer than that." So on a re-sign, yes I expect they will. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.