Week 8: SNF Packers at Bills (-10.5) 10/30 8:20pm

Process

1 minute ago, Bills2022 said:

Probably closes at 14.5 and they still won't get any action on the underdog side.  With the Bills average margin of victory at home being 28 points, can't see any real money ever coming in on the Packers. 

NFC North vs. AFC East with one being comically favorited over the other at a very loud and tough place to play.

I hope Rodgers doesn't hurdle Edmunds or Milano.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Couldn't sleep last night and re-watched the Packers-Commanders game on the NFL Network.

Green Bay's defense surprised me.  They're pretty stout, with mistakes being the big problem.    Very good on two downs and then a cluckup or penalty on third down letting drives continue.    If they can eliminate the mistakes, they can present some problems.    They're #8 in total yards allowed, #2 in passing yards against.

On offense, it was clear that Rogers has no confidence in his WRs, who can't get much separation.   Same with standing in the pocket.   The ball was out a lot faster than I can remember from him, mostly dump offs and short tosses.

I think this game will be closer than many think.    I fully expect the Bills to wear them down with their overall talent superiority.     But I don't think it will be a laugher like Pittsburgh.   GB's season is on the line and a wounded, prideful opponent is always dangerous. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Probably can build a JA statue into the renderings since it will be 2026

Holding 2 Lombardi’s 

1 minute ago, 145B4IDIE said:

Why would he ask the Broncos?

Because they traded him to the Rams at the deadline. Try to keep up.

Saw an article where Rodgers is relishing the fact Green Bay has “no hope” this week. He’s pumped to prove the doubters wrong.  Bills need to snuff them out and play a clean game.  Turnovers and failed red zone chances are the two things that would derail Buffalo here.

3 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Saw an article where Rodgers is relishing the fact Green Bay has “no hope” this week. He’s pumped to prove the doubters wrong.  Bills need to snuff them out and play a clean game.  Turnovers and failed red zone chances are the two things that would derail Buffalo here.

His teammates hate him right now. Wouldn’t be surprised if we see scene out of The Replacements where his Oline just lets our Dline right thru.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Ta111 said:

His teammates hate him right now. Wouldn’t be surprised if we see scene out of The Replacements where his Oline just lets our Dline right thru.

Like the Bills vs. the Chargers when Peterman started!

27 minutes ago, zow2 said:

And I have no doubt the zebras will keep Aaron in this thing as long as they can without being obvious. 

• Eyeroll 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.