Week 8: SNF Packers at Bills (-10.5) 10/30 8:20pm

Process

46 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Only way I see the bills losing this game is if they shoot themselves in the foot, similar to how they started the Baltimore game. Being at home though, I don't see that happening, plus the weather will be good. It just hard to see how the bills lose this game. I've watched enough football to know anything can happen though. 

they would basically have to shoot themselves in both feet and then amputate afterwards

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, RocCityRoller said:

I still hate playing a 2x NFL MVP after a 3 week losing streak. Everyone taking Bills +10 or so.

Don't like it at all

Rough week ahead, expect a dog fight. 26-24 ish

K Bills +20 or so then.  Does that make you feel better?  Previous seasons just dont matter.  Being motivated because they are on a bad losing streak just doesnt matter.  GB is not good.  Rodgers has no weapons.  Imagine Josh today with Zay Jones and Kelvin Benjamine.  Thats Rodgers. If they Bills lose this game then it aint because Rodgers.  Its because they Bills shot themselves in the foot too much.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

I don't know if it's been posted in the thread. But Sammy Watkins has some cool things to say today in his locker room media gathering...

Reporter: ... as you go back, what do you think of?

Sammy: ...rough Buff... people don't know that was my childhood team and STILL IS MY TEAM. To play for an organization that I love, I like as growing up as a kid is definitely  a blessing...

Pretty cool.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, akcash said:

I don't know if it's been posted in the thread. But Sammy Watkins has some cool things to say today in his locker room media gathering...

Sammy: ...rough Buff... people don't know that was my childhood team and STILL IS MY TEAM. To play for an organization that I love, I like as growing up as a kid is definitely  a blessing...

Pretty cool.

Sammy by playoff time later this season:

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Sunday is going to be PAINFULLLLL

I mean, all day waiting around for the Bills game, suffering through inferior teams playing meaningless games from 9:30 am until 8:00 kickoff.

Not to mention the food and drink conundrum I will find myself in. 

Is it Sunday night yet? This may be the only time I’m actually looking forward to a Sunday evening with work the next day!

You didn't take off Monday?! 

(I fully recognize most people don't have the flexibility to take off work all willy-nilly.)

I won't get home from the game until 1 or 2am, and if we win I'll then be injecting Bills online content directly into my veins until the wee-est hours of the night. If we lose I still won't be able to shut up my brain for a couple hours after getting home. No way I can work a couple hours later. 

Barely get my daughter on the bus that morning. Ugh. Costumes and high energy at an early hour. At least looking like the walking dead is acceptable and even celebrated for one day.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, akcash said:

Pretty cool.

Wonder why he had to spend his time drinking himself silly in his basement then? 

• Eyeroll 1

8 hours ago, akcash said:

Pretty cool.

He sure has a funny way of showing it

3 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I mean damn okay.

Ferall on the bench!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.