Rookie Josh vs Packers

YoloinOhio

38 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Hop in the way back machine. I don’t want to watch that whole game but this is enough. Honestly I think my one memory of it was that Micah Hyde got hurt early on and left the game which sucked because it was a revenge game of sorts for him. 

It's crazy the errors he's fixed. I completely forgot about the superman ball mistakes as far as the 23yd sacks lol did he have any of those last year? Or even the last 2? Seems like aeons ago

I was at that game.  It was a rough one for Bills fans.  Josh was so green and the offense was putrid.

I used to work for a firm that was founded in, and has its HQ in Milwaukee.  I spent a lot of time there and became good friends with some guys who live there.  They are great guys and passionate sports fans that love their team, similar to Buffalo folks.  I flew into town and we drove from Milwaukee to Green Bay for the game.  The Lambeau experience was great.  We literally parked in some random guy's back yard and drank beers and ate food in his garage.  We used the bathroom in his house.  We also set up shop in a public park about three doors down from the guys house and grilled brats, ate, drank, etc.  This was all about a block and a half from Lamebau Field.

That day, we agreed that when the Packers came to Buffalo, we would all meet there for the game.  They have seen and heard so much about the great gameday experience in Buffalo and want to experience it.  I bought my flight into Buffalo (I live in the southwest now) and my buddies are driving in from Milwaukee.  We are hitting the Sabres game Saturday night and the Bills-Packers on Sunday night.  We're still working on tickets (who isn't - prices are crazy high) and I think the best place to park would be Hammer's Lot for the true Buffalo experience.  It's been many years since I have been there, but I remember well bringing my then-girlfriend and now wife of 15 years to a game and doing shots out of a bowling ball....Any insight (how to get there - coming from the UB North Campus area), what time to get there to get a spot, what it costs, etc. would be greatly appreciated.  Also, and I realize it's a longshot, but any information on tickets would be useful.  We found some on Craigslist, but they looked too good to be true, so we took a pass.  There are 3 of us, which is an odd number and making it harder to find something decent on the resale sites that is with any type of reason.  Looks like $380 for pretty far up in the upper deck is the current best price.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I attended this game. It was ugly..but there were a ton of Blue Jerseys there. Wisconson Fans were great hosts and several told me they liked Bills because of being another small market Great Lakes team with great fans.

Highlight was 4Q with game out of reach but Bills driving. A huge guy in a Poslowski Jersey struggled down the Lambeau aisle with a huge Sausage Hero twisting and turning to get to his seat. Bills fumbled right as he reached his seat ensuring the Packer Shutout.

Packer fan bellows "Buddy....you came a long way for a Brat and 3 Points "

Everyone in the section cracked up including brat guy.

Edited by Olliemets
  • Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.