Uncle Charlie Pulls Up To His Nephewww Stefon Diggs Game!

Dr Krentist

1 hour ago, Dr Krentist said:

I have no idea who this guy is. His video just popped up while browsing YouTube. He pretends to be Stefon's uncle. Apparently Stefon knows him? I found it funny the chiefs fan in front of him asked him to settle down after witnessing greatness (Josh hurdle) 🙄.

Looks like he's Lou Young, a pretty successful comedian represented by Steve Harvey's company. Maybe Diggs got hooked up with him through Harvey?

And it looks like he's done the Uncle bit before, but never this extensively: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cii_ehIjAZl/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

The only thing that could make it funnier is if he's actually Diggs uncle, playing Diggs uncle. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Dr Krentist said:

I have no idea who this guy is. His video just popped up while browsing YouTube. He pretends to be Stefon's uncle. Apparently Stefon knows him? I found it funny the chiefs fan in front of him asked him to settle down after witnessing greatness (Josh hurdle) 🙄.

Thanks for the reminder why I stay home to watch. The poor woman sitting in the row in front of him with the Chiefs gear asking him to settle down- that would be me. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, SoMAn said:

Thanks for the reminder why I stay home to watch. The poor woman sitting in the row in front of him with the Chiefs gear asking him to settle down- that would be me. 

She was telling him to ask Josh to settle down after he leaped over Reid.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Dr Krentist said:

He's lucky he was in a place like KC where fans are much nicer.  Huge game like that ends and you start yelling at fans to get your ass out? In their home stadium? That will get you knocked out at the Ralph or most other stadiums. 

• Agree 2

58 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

She was telling him to ask Josh to settle down after he leaped over Reid.

Don’t think so.
Going by her body language and the request  (“would you tell him to settle down a little bit?”) it was most likely directed at the people he was with- possibly the person filming. 
The guy was obnoxious and obviously needed a lot of attention, making sure everyone he saw knew he was Diggs’ uncle. 
It’s great being an enthusiastic fan, but I suspect he’s one of those guys that’s always loud and just never shuts up.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

I sat in front of a guy like that at the Bills-Ravens game.  Maybe not quite that bad, but he was insufferable until the Bills pulled ahead.  He was pretty quiet after that, but boy-oh-boy was he tough to be around.  And he was right behind me so he was basically screaming Bills profanity for 3 quarters right into my ears.  At one point I turned around to see who it was and realized he was twice my size.  So I just took it.  But when the Bills finally won, I turned around and gave him the biggest grin I could manage. No words were necessary.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Motorin' said:

Looks like he's Lou Young, a pretty successful comedian represented by Steve Harvey's company. Maybe Diggs got hooked up with him through Harvey?

And it looks like he's done the Uncle bit before, but never this extensively: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cii_ehIjAZl/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

The only thing that could make it funnier is if he's actually Diggs uncle, playing Diggs uncle. 

It had to be some sort of bit.  He was talking on a flip phone about personal stuff, being filmed and there were flashes meaning someone else was taking still photos.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.