Ken Dorsey is really really good

78thealltimegreat

Friends if you have a few minutes our friends at Cover 1 on YouTube have a terrific breakdown of Dorsey’s use of Steff Diggs

Some things become apparent Dorsey truly knows the skill set he has in a talent like Allen…but his ability to draw up route concepts for arguably the best receiver in football are really something..I can see why Josh wanted him so much the guy is a future head coach just depends what year 

• Like (+1) 9
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Friends if you have a few minutes our friends at Cover 1 on YouTube have a terrific breakdown of Dorsey’s use of Steff Diggs

Some things become apparent Dorsey truly knows the skill set he has in a talent like Allen…but his ability to draw up route concepts for arguably the best receiver in football are really something..I can see why Josh wanted him so much the guy is a future head coach just depends what year 

He has a long way to go before he’s a HC

his resume is small and he was fired as a QB coach in 18

he has josh Allen

and I do think he’s been really good but it’s wayyyy too quick to say he’s gonna be a HC soon

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

3 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

He has a long way to go before he’s a HC

his resume is small and he was fired as a QB coach in 18

he has josh Allen

and I do think he’s been really good but it’s wayyyy too quick to say he’s gonna be a HC soon

That meltdown clip wont help him either

not the end of the world but plays poorly in that regard 

• Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 6
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

That meltdown clip wont help him either

not the end of the world but plays poorly in that regard 

If the Bills win the Super Bowl that clip will mean less than it already does. Zac Taylor basically washed McVay's clothes for 2 years and got a HC job, someone is always willing to take a shot on a play caller. 

Excellent video breakdown. I had no idea (drinks were involved) that Diggs played the slot almost half of the KC game. Other takeaways: Dorsey's imagination (like using a 21 personnel, 2 RB 2WR 1TE, against 3 linebackers then splitting out everyone wide) and gathering intel and using that to his advantage.

Regarding Diggs, I always knew he was a great route runner but this vid reminds me how I've never seen a receiver literally STOP and then move like Diggs. He does it so often and so well. And he's tough as nails. I'm guessing he's not much more than 180 lb soaking wet but, man is he one tough SOB. And I love him.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

8 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

He's been really good only one time was  furious. Happy Dorsey been great.

I appreciate your POV but me, personally, I don't give a flying f*** about meltdowns if the man is producing. Many great ones have been angry during losses. 

I'll take that over composure and losing. Dick Jauron was a master at being calm.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

I actually have an issue with some of his playcalling. I think he runs on 2nd and long too much forcing us to be in too many 3rd down situations. And the sequence of plays on that game winning drive where he ran Singletary on 2nd and 1 and got stuffed and then pitched it back to Singletary on 3rd and 1 which Singletary missed again made me wanna rip my hair out. It caused us to have a 4th and 1 at our own 35 yard line

1 minute ago, Nephilim17 said:

I appreciate your POV but me, personally, I don't give a flying f*** about meltdowns if the man is producing. Many great ones have been angry during losses. 

I'll take that over composure and losing. Dick Jauron was a master at being calm.

Not talking about the or his meltdown. A play call I think third down chiefs game. I was hot looked at other things to calm down. But I'm happy he's doing very good.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.