Fans greeting returning team at the airport (as we do...)

JÂy RÛßeÒ

Glad Von Miller got to experience this.

It’ll only help him to love Buffalo even more than he already does, and help his recruitment pitch. I can only imagine what he’s saying to OBJ…

I think Von Miller is going to be a good recruiter for Buffalo. He’s extremely well respected among his NFL peers. I mean, obviously Josh Allen’s play on the field will probably be the biggest factor, but still…

• Like (+1) 11
  • Agree 1

Just now, Back2Buff said:

Cringe worthy.

Do people forget the Bills beat the Chiefs last year and went on to lose the 2 of next 3, including one to Jacksonville?  Winning this game is great, but need to stay up for every game.

Yup, I get its unique, but its still just one game on the schedule that the Bills have to win to want to get where their going. We have to stop treating these guys like the 2017 Bills or the Bills who beat the Patriots in Week 3. Their good, they know their good, we know their good. Save that hype for the playoffs and hopefully Super Bowl Parade. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Dislike 4

5 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Glad Von Miller got to experience this.

It’ll only help him to love Buffalo even more than he already does, and help his recruitment pitch. I can only imagine what he’s saying to OBJ…

I think Von Miller is going to be a good recruiter for Buffalo. He’s extremely well respected among his NFL peers. I mean, obviously Josh Allen’s play on the field will probably be the biggest factor, but still…

What's a little surprising to me is how much OBJ is loved and respected around the league.  Literally everyone wants him on their team, and that's coming from the other great players...Rodgers is cool with him and they are friends even.

4 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

Cringe worthy.

Do people forget the Bills beat the Chiefs last year and went on to lose the 2 of next 3, including one to Jacksonville?  Winning this game is great, but need to stay up for every game.

Last year was last year.  Von Miller was brought in, in large part to ensure that doesn't happen again as much as he was to close out games.  

The Bills also learned a lot last year and they were necessary lessons to learn.

Edited by Big Turk

I personally wouldn’t do it after a reg season game but to me this is similar to fans rushing the field for college games. People say it is cringe but I say let the fans have fun, if they want to do it who is anyone to tell them they shouldn’t. Life sucks a lot of the time, and these fans have been through a lot of *****. when times are good, no reason to act like you don’t care just to look cool.

• Like (+1) 17
  • Agree 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 5

24 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

Cringe worthy.

Aaaaaand there it is.

You knew what the thread was about.  You know how you feel about it.  Yet you spent the time and energy SOLELY to come here and put your dicktitude on full display.

Nice work.

Edited by Gugny
  • Like (+1) 9
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 6
  • Haha (+1) 11
  • Awesome! (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 5

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I personally wouldn’t do it after a reg season game but to me this is similar to fans rushing the field for college games. People say it is cringe but I say let the fans have fun, if they want to do it who is anyone to tell them they shouldn’t. Life sucks a lot of the time, and these fans have been through a lot of *****. when times are good, no reason to act like you don’t care just to look cool.

100% correct.  We live in the era of joy killers.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

Cringe worthy.

People saying cringe worthy is cringe worthy.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 5
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

Cringe worthy.

“Fan” is literally short for “fanatic.” Live and let live.

Some say wearing another person’s name on your back is cringe, but they’ll have to pry my Von and Bruce jerseys from my cold, dead fingers. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.