Bills record when Allen hurdles someone?

bigfootindy

3 minutes ago, bigfootindy said:

Trying to remember which games he’s done it, and what his record is when he does?

The three I remember that were that kind of hurdle are Vikings in 2018, Chiefs 2021, and Chiefs 2022...all of them got him a first down he would not have gotten without the hurdle and all were wins.  

So to my recollection, he is 3-0

• Agree 2

6 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

The three I remember that were that kind of hurdle are Vikings in 2018, Chiefs 2021, and Chiefs 2022...all of them got him a first down he would not have gotten without the hurdle and all were wins.  

So to my recollection, he is 3-0

Didn’t he hurdle someone (Dugger?) in the Patriots game in Foxboro last year?  Also a win…

"Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound . . . . "

Josh Allen added to his catalog with that hurdle just before throwing the game winner!

Thank you Taron Johnson for another definitive, game deciding interception.

I'm going to waste most of tomorrow watching and reading about the Bills, and enjoying Nick Wright and Keyshawn Johnson and others eat crow.  

Not sure which is more satisfying, absorbing the victory, or watching the Bills and Josh Allen naysayers acknowledge that they were wrong.  Terribly wrong.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Irrelevant said:

Josh Allen added to his catalog with that hurdle just before throwing the game winner!

I'm going to waste most of tomorrow watching and reading about the Bills, and enjoying Nick Wright and Keyshawn Johnson and others eat crow.  

Not sure which is more satisfying, absorbing the victory, or watching the Bills and Josh Allen naysayers acknowledge that they were wrong.  Terribly wrong.  

Don't waste your time with Nick Wrong. All he is going to talk about is "Bills regular season super bowl" "Chiefs will beat them when it matters".

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Mr. Irrelevant said:

This x 1000 ☝️

He actually attempted a hurdle vs the Titans last year and was met in air by a defender who made a great play

It was the play just before the 4th and 1 play where Jeffrey Simmons beat Dawkins and stuffed Josh on the sneak.

1 minute ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

He actually attempted a hurdle vs the Titans last year and was met in air by a defender who made a great play

It was the play just before the 4th and 1 play where Jeffrey Simmons beat Dawkins and stuffed Josh on the sneak.

Although that may have been more of an airborne dive.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.