Patrick Mahomes favorite play vs Bills

Hermes

4 hours ago, BigAl2526 said:

The tripping should have been called one Jones.  There were some ticky tac holding calls on Buffalo CBs when KC receivers were within 5 yards of the LoS.  There were also a few bad/questionable calls that went against KC.  

The tripping was obvious, something didn't look right.

On another forum (general NFL french forum) I won 150€ by betting how many 3rd and long failed by KC will be negated by a penalty in this game

each time 50€ bet

I lost the last one when the int wasn't overturned

= When it's visible by a random fan, there's a problem

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Repulsif said:

On another forum (general NFL french forum) I won 150€ by betting how many 3rd and long failed by KC will be negated by a penalty in this game

each time 50€ bet

I lost the last one when the int wasn't overturned

= When it's visible by a random fan, there's a problem

I left the room and was doing dishes, listening in the background and couldn't understand what was happening.

I take it back it was only 2:30, but boy was it a long review for absolutely nothing.

BTW KC had three Buffalo Holding penalties for First Downs (another 2 were called, but passes were completed, and one offsetting on 3rd down).  Bills conversely got one call (and eventually 0 points, when McKenzie tripped).

Kelse's penalty shouldn't have been called, but they got the first down anyways, so not crying about it.

I hate when a penalty is called and they just not bother to show replay. Happened twice on 3rd down yesterday. 

And then on the Singletary third down, after the longest time they decided to show the replay and give us one quick look. To be honest it was pretty close, slowing it down might of helped alittle. 

Edited by BananaB

8 hours ago, HappyDays said:

I've said this for years - they need an offsite officiating crew that watches games live and makes calls when the refs miss them.....

....I don't get angry at the refs for missing things, they have an impossible job. I'm angry that the league doesn't take steps to fix an obvious problem with an obvious solution.

Exactly. It's a problem that should have a fairly easy solution,yet it seems like every year it gets worse and worse

2 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

I left the room and was doing dishes, listening in the background and couldn't understand what was happening.

I take it back it was only 2:30, but boy was it a long review for absolutely nothing.

BTW KC had three Buffalo Holding penalties for First Downs (another 2 were called, but passes were completed, and one offsetting on 3rd down).  Bills conversely got one call (and eventually 0 points, when McKenzie tripped).

Kelse's penalty shouldn't have been called, but they got the first down anyways, so not crying about it.

Guy pushes off every play it was correct call. 

51 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

A lot of them were ticky tacky... but that Siran Neal one on 3rd and long was BS. Kelce grabbed Neal... and Neal got penalized

That happened in one of the games last year. Kelce grabbed and fell on our corner and we got flagged. The guy commits penalties on most of his routes. They aren't called and everyone thinks he's the greatest. 

And this just hit me.  Every scoring play is reviewed.  Knox catches the go ahead TD.  Very nice throw and catch, but regardless Knox does go down to make the catch.  PAT is within 30 seconds and no issues.

Then the very clear int., so obvious that everyone knows it but the crew chief is reviewing it under the hood (still don't understand why he should have any say once it goes to the booth) and he is under there for 2 minutes looking at what?  

What's the conversation???

"League directive is to give KC every opportunity to win, I get it.  Is there anything that can overturn the interception?"

"Guys, I know we should have thrown an defensive holding flag, but we froze, help me here"

"After further review, please we tried everything, we can't overturn the call on the field"

Edited by Billsfan1972

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.