Fraizer and McDermott great coaches

Billsforumsucks

I said it in the game thread and I still do: they are great (all three of them so far) coaches 6 days a week but make too many mental errors on game day.  They've improved, and the half time adjustments are getting better and better, but there is a gap between them and the top of the NFL, they can get caught out by coaches w out an answer, sometimes at least.

Now, in terms of the other 6 days, no question they are nasty.  Guys come out flying and confident and motivated.

Just like how mc coach had to let the zero yard dive in the gut to a slow 30+yo rb go, Frazer needs to figure out some situations, Dorsey needs to get the redzons right, and mcb needs to get the time out and challenge stuff down.

Have seen improvement at least!

• Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 3

4 minutes ago, Shortchaz said:

I could argue we were out-coached today in that the game went the way the chiefs wanted THIS game to go. 

We fielded the superior team and ultimately won but the chiefs kept us out of the end zone. 

You could, but that would be a dumb argument.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Shortchaz said:

I could argue we were out-coached today in that the game went the way the chiefs wanted THIS game to go. 

We fielded the superior team and ultimately won but the chiefs kept us out of the end zone. 

What the ***** are you even talking about?

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Posters wanted McD and Beane fired in the first half of last game too.

Its unbelievably stupid how fast people turn on our great staff and FO in a game.  

Always remember; 

The median IQ in America is 100…,  realize, half of all Americans have an IQ under 100, 

GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Shortchaz said:

You mean Mckenzie kept us out of the end zone more?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFan130 said:

Agreed.

But they still need to learn how to close out 13 seconds😂

It’s not realistic for a FG to have a high % chance from 62 tho, into the breeze…and sure enough he missed on the next try from 51? That said, I definitely was having bad flashbacks heartburn ❤️🔥 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kenosha2Buffalo said:

I said it about 3 times today, at least. Saw Shakir return the punt and thought he was done... Puzzled afterwards. Tells you how much they trust our guys if anything 

Shakir IS the punt returner. 
since crowder was hurt. 
mcK has not been the punt returner at all this season. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.