Fraizer and McDermott great coaches

Billsforumsucks

It’s a learning process, for the coaches  as well as the players

We’ve seen it with so many coaches who eventually hoist the Lombardi, including the guy on the other sideline today.

We have very good coaches who self scout.

We ARE the best team this year. That is why we are SB favorites Today was proof

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This goes to show that while they still have their hiccups (as any human does) they have progressed as coaches and play callers. I love this team we have assembled from top to bottom. I really REALLY hope this is the year because I can’t think of a more deserving group to bring it home for us. I love this team

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

And if you don't think Leslie Frazier is one of the best defensive coodinators in football. 

Agreed.  I am a convert from last year.  I was frustrated with the lack of "attack" I felt we had, but now with the revamped DL, this Frazier defense is excellent.  Although he still has to figure out how to stop a FG to end a half/game with 12 to 13 seconds on the clock.  He is 0-2 now

• Haha (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Mango said:

I was floored that McKenzie didn’t get benched. I’m not necessarily here to criticize. But McD has been known to sit you down after a critical turnover or mistake and McKenzie made a couple. 

I said it about 3 times today, at least. Saw Shakir return the punt and thought he was done... Puzzled afterwards. Tells you how much they trust our guys if anything 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Agreed.  I am a convert from last year.  I was frustrated with the lack of "attack" I felt we had, but now with the revamped DL, this Frazier defense is excellent.  Although he still has to figure out how to stop a FG to end a half/game with 12 to 13 seconds on the clock.  He is 0-2 now

it was 62 yds

I most certainly don’t want any of the coaches fired, nor do I want to lose Fraizer to a head coaching gig (even though he has completely earned it) but I did not like that first play call after the squib, was too much of a prevent, and the timeout was not necessary. 

Nit picking. They've come a long way. I cringe sometimes at the "Soft, bend don't break" D scemes.

We've got some playmakers on D though.

But I'd have taken the 3 points in the 2nd Quarter down close on 4th.

What would Vince Lombardi Do? should be the mantra.

In2Q take the points. Thought that would bite us in the ass today.

Holding that Offense to 20 Pts is pretty impressive.

But it all worked out...I'm still glowing. 

10 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Yea. The end of half was very frustrating. 

Leslie has always been great though. Honestly I don't know how you upgrade from him. Luckily I think Leslie is here until retirement.

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.