NFL Week 6 - Bills victorious!!!! Over Chiefs - post game thread

BuffaloBill

1 hour ago, WideNine said:

I recall KC had that toss sweep that Milano blew up... looked like he was shot out of a cannon.

Was thinking they sealed the edge and had a good wall of blockers, then bam!

Milano had a hell of a game.

Milano clearly played well. An under the radar player was Edmunds. I really didn't notice him but he was credited for 10 tackles. Wow.

• Agree 1

42 minutes ago, KingBoots8 said:

One of his biggest arguments is Josh was throwing against backup corners… kinda sounds like a team I know who has a Pro Bowl corner out currently and has 2 rookies starting… gosh what’s that team name? 🤔

ps- we’re also missing Hyde so there’s that 

When he said that, I'm thinking...Ahem!  The man is clueless.  I made the mistake of clicking and listening for the first few minutes.  Never again.

52 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Hans Gruber....Die Hard

Hans Gruber was more attractive.

Rather than start a new thread, I'm going to drop this right here.

Shady McCoy when discussing who is better consistently said "WE" when refering to the Eagles and "the Bills" when discussing the Bills.  He is an Eagle through and through.

12 minutes ago, wjag said:

Shady McCoy when discussing who is better consistently said "WE" when refering to the Eagles and "the Bills" when discussing the Bills.  He is an Eagle through and through.

Ya that was a little disappointing.

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

I drove from Tucson, AZ to Queensbury, NY in 41 hours.  I only stopped for gas and piss breaks.  Plenty of No-Doz and being in my early 20s helped.

I did Phoenix to Buffalo in 27 hours. Car started burning a quart of oil per fill up. And yes let’s call it no-doze

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Breakout Squad said:

That was not OPI. Just my opinion and trust me I love the call but it just seemed weak 

I agree it was weak but it is to the rule.  Arm was fully extended. Thats the rule.  Kelce gets away with worse all game every game anyways. Serves him right to get called once in a while. Their defenses holding calls were equally as weak anyhow.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, wjag said:

Man Joy is terrible. “Well they are 6-0 so they are the better team”. How the ***** does she even have a job?  They play in different divisions and haven’t played one common opponent. Just brutal.

16 hours ago, Breakout Squad said:

That was not OPI. Just my opinion and trust me I love the call but it just seemed weak 

He gets away with it more often than not. At the speed they are running it doesn’t take much to cause separation, the rule is you can’t fully extend your arm, he did and gained an advantage from it. Good call, he should get called more often.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Sharky7337 said:

I really enjoy Rich Eisens takes:

He seems to be the Leslie Fraiser of talking heads - calm and intelligent.

I love how he put the observation that Bills have not allowed any other team to get more than 7 points in 2nd half before this is Mahones and you expect he will get more than 7.  He pointed out the Bills were a better team without making the Chiefs look like they played poorly.

• Agree 1

This is a little nit-picky, but did anyone else notice that during the telecast there was some woman in the crowd, very unfortunately near one of the on-field microphones, who was doing that really racist, Indian woo-woo-woo-woo thing, in a really high-pitched voice? Throughout the entire game!

Once I started hearing it, I couldn't stop hearing it. It was making my ears ring. I can't imagine how annoying it must have been to be within twenty seats of this woman.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

This is a little nit-picky, but did anyone else notice that during the telecast there was some woman in the crowd, very unfortunately near one of the on-field microphones, who was doing that really racist, Indian woo-woo-woo-woo thing, in a really high-pitched voice? Throughout the entire game!

Once I started hearing it, I couldn't stop hearing it. It was making my ears ring. I can't imagine how annoying it must have been to be within twenty seats of this woman.

YES!!! I mentioned this to my wife multiple times. I thought someone next to her would have punched her by the end of the first quarter. 

Chris Simms and Ahmed Fareed discuss the Chiefs O vs Bills D matchup and the Bills O vs KC D matchup, thought he had some good insights into what Buffalo did on D and likely why.  Go about 3.5- 4 minutes in to skip the startup back n forth schtick, then it goes to about 18 min in

Stat that Bills only blitzed Mahomes 9 times, but he was 3 of 9 when blitzed, no TDs

Edited by Beck Water

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.