NFL Week 6 - Bills victorious!!!! Over Chiefs - post game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, BritBill said:

I remember seeing this chap. Wasn’t it before the plays where Allen would be playing from in the end zone? He was calling the saftey before the play bit after it. 

Yeah...we were out on our own 8 or 9 yd line. Committed a penalty...maybe a hold? But even if it was a 10 yd penalty, they don't award a safety...they put you back on the 1 or 2 (I think)

13 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Every once in awhile something catches my eye during a game that makes me laugh.  I'm not "football rules professional", but this fan must know something I don't.

As I recall, we were on our 8 or 9 yd line and committed a penalty.  This KC Fan wanted the refs to award a safety.

Am I missing something or is this guy thinking farrrr outside the box?

kc reduced size.jpg

Are you sure thats not the play Allen got tackled in the endzone but Allen got forward enough to get the ball out?  One of the defenders signalled safety too but Allen clearly got the ball out by like a yard.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Scott7975 said:

Are you sure thats not the play Allen got tackled in the endzone but Allen got forward enough to get the ball out?  One of the defenders signalled safety too but Allen clearly got the ball out by like a yard.

That was a play or two AFTER this guy was asking for a safety on a penalty...I think it was outside the 5 yd line anyway.

Just now, Scott7975 said:

I saw the one you're talking about...that was back toward the goal line.

5 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

lol I saw that too.  I took it as he was hoping for a safety, not that he thought it should have been one because of the penalty.

there were a few lip reader delights from their fans yesterday. One blonde woman mouthed "**** you ref" clear as day

lol

SALTY I tell you. I have no idea why

😏

• Like (+1) 3

12 hours ago, DapperCam said:

I would say it was our B game considering the first 3 trips in the red zone for the offense produced 3 points. Also had a turn over on downs on our own side of the field. 

Those things have happened, perhaps not really our B game, just some underestimating the opponents D. Personally I think play calling could be blamed more than execution on some of those drives. 
End of the day the team pulled out a W, showing they have learned from past mistakes, not perfect but good enough for the W. 

2 hours ago, stevewin said:

Haven't watched the PC's yet - I was wondering about Josh's hand signal on the last TD - he waved to the inside but threw to the outside.  I was wondering if it was some kind of misdirection, but Knox simply didn't see it.  Knowing that and then rewatching the play - the split second where Josh waves - realizes Knox didn't see it - then just says F it and throws the dime laser to the perfect place - high and hard just barely over the defender in front  (kudos to Knox for coming to the ball aggressively).  Incredible

Here is another point he made that just tickled me...

Seriously. This game had ping-ponged from 0-0 after one quarter to 3-0 to 7-3 to 10-7 to 10-10 to 17-10 to 17-17, and you’d think taking a lead in the fourth quarter in such a tight game would mean joy to a crowd that year after year leads the AFC in decibels. But no. I’ll guess why: The Kansas City fans respect Allen so much that they knew handing the ball to him with nine minutes left was a recipe for either danger or disaster.

This is kind of obvious but not sure it's been talked about or given its due time. That drive in the final seconds of the first half was unbelievable! It was absolutely one of the catalysts to the Bills win. The Bills were at their own 1 or 2 yard line with a third and long. Allen kept his poise and I believe hit Gabe for the first down. From there it was a big throw to Diggs and a bomb to Davis for the TD. Boom just like that. A failed 3rd down at the 1 would have really changed this game. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Rico said:

Don’t know if it’s already been said, but I’m watching clips of talking heads about the game on YT, and Skip Bayless just said Josh has passed the Rat as the best QB in the league.

Yeah that dude just flip flops for clicks.  Last week Bills fans click the hatred.  This week KC fans click the hatred.

54 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

On the game ending interception, Mahomes tried one of his cutesy playground side arm throws.  

How did that workout for you Mahomey?

😂😂😂

Right now Dorsey is to playcalling what Mahomes was in that game to quarterbacking. Ocasionally brilliant but sometimes too cute by half.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.