NFL Week 6 - Bills victorious!!!! Over Chiefs - post game thread

BuffaloBill

11 hours ago, wjag said:

I yelled so loud on the Johnson interception, I scared the dog.  She left the room to hide  🙂 

Funny! I did the same, but have a cat, it went from sound sleep to a horizontal jump 1/2 way across the room. It did not leave, rather stared at me with a hunched back for about 5 minutes. Then returned to sleeping.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

I have to say i do not think i have ever ranted, raved and cussed (Whish says a lot as I am retired Navy) during this game. I even shut it off twice as I was so emotional my wife left the room....LOL I love this team and absolutely do not hate the Chiefs, but damn what a freaking rollercoaster ride it is when we play each other!!!! 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Why? It was good call, he pushed off full arm extension, classic call..

If they called a quarter of his push offs he would be a nobody TE. He pushes off almost every route. A lot of the times the play is designed to be thrown right as he pushes off so he's wide open. Refs rarely call it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

lol I’m giving the guy credit for all his good takes over time, take exception to one, and Im being too harsh. Again, sycophants. 

Being “that guy” is not something to aspire to…, 

47 minutes ago, Thunderstruck said:

Fun fact- his weight in gold, today, would fetch about 6 - 7 million. With today's contracts, being worth your weight in gold just doesn't carry the weight that it used to.

Maybe gasoline might be the better comparison, lol.

• Haha (+1) 1

My question on poyers road trip. 

Do the Bills pick up that tab for the 15 hour drive service, then driver likely stays around and drives the same way back. 

that would be a pretty big Tab. Seeing it is travel for the game do the Bills pick up that tab like they do on the charter flights?  

2 hours ago, Lost said:

Allen seems like a more mobile Peyton Manning to me.  He's reached a level where he can pick apart a defense with his eyes before they even snap the ball.  

They are both so darn good and are so unique in their talents that even the Brady vs Manning rivalry comparisons just doesn't seem right.

Both can improvise when things don't go right. Both are hard to bring down. Both can make magic happen.

The best I can boil it down to is that Mahommes constantly makes the difficult look easy while Allen can make the impossible happen. 

Edited by WhitewalkerInPhilly
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Do the Bills pick up that tab for the 15 hour drive service, then driver likely stays around and drives the same way back. 

that would be a pretty big Tab. Seeing it is travel for the game do the Bills pick up that tab like they do on the charter flights?  

Geez 15 hours there, play game, then 15 hours back. No thanks

9 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

do you know what it costs to charter a couple jets for the team and staff? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.