NFL Week 6 - Bills victorious!!!! Over Chiefs - post game thread

BuffaloBill

4 minutes ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

What kind of injury causes that?  I mean, Tua flew home with the team from Cincy a couple weeks ago

That's nuts.  And the first time I have EVER heard of such nonsense.  If he was not medically cleared the fly, he should not have been in the game.

• Disagree 1

5 minutes ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

What kind of injury causes that?  I mean, Tua flew home with the team from Cincy a couple weeks ago

there are a few things you should know about flying with rib injuries.

First, it’s best to consult your doctor and health insurance provider.

Second, you should avoid flying in the days after your fracture because you might experience more pain.

Finally, you should inform the airline in advance so they can make arrangements for your travel. This way, you’ll be able to make your flight as comfortable as possible.

First of all, you should not fly with a rib injury if it’s more than 3 days old. The sternum will not heal properly if you continue to do any physical activities or sports after you break them. If you’re already in pain, stop immediately. If you’re still in the cast, you could develop deep vein thrombosis (DVT) within 24 hours or 48 hours. In addition, don’t engage in high-impact activities, such as playing golf.

Playing football would probably be considered crazy...

• Shocked 2

So let's talk about the drive of the game.  Backed up on your own two.  Third and 13 and a pass to Gabe.  And then a drive 98 yards to take the lead.  That was THE drive of the game.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, RunTheBall said:

I’ve always been a pretty objective Bills fan as passionate as I am about our team. You seem to have a pessimistic outlook of this team which clouds your judgement weekly. The Chiefs were in this game because we were sloppy on offense, period. McKenzie’s fumble, his 4th down screw up so turnover on downs, our near inability to convert 3/4th and short which are usually gimmies. Thankfully our defensive additions to the D-line and our secondary depth overcame our offenses miscues and Allen was his typical Allen self. If Buffalo had played a clean game, we win by 2 plus scores. I wasn’t impressed by KC’s defense and yeah they were missing guys too I know. Mahomes basically has Kelce, that’s it. Both of them are absolutely all world players and against most teams that’s enough but not us. Their O is nearly 100% dink and dunk, except when Hamlin misses a tackle and JuJu runs for 40 plus yards.

I was so pessimistic that I predicted the Bills to win! Let that sink in. 

You argument is flawed. You just can't give the Bills a "pass" or excuse, because their offense was sloppy, made bad calls, and poor execution. That's ridiculous unless you expect perfection. Is that really being objective? 

Not going to rehash the game and cherry pick plays like you did. Again I ask how objective is that?

After watching that game, I don't know how anyone can't be impressed with the Chiefs. This game illustrates that they a legit contender and can clearly compete and beat the Bills. The Bills took the lead with 1.08 on the clock. Then must of us I assume were on the edge of our seats praying the Bills wouldn't blow it. Yet, you and others want to proclaim the Bills as superior or way better. My eyes don't see it. Call the pessimistic all you like. 

Were the Chiefs injuries significant? Will the Chefs offense with their newly acquired receivers improve? Did the Chiefs play poorly with two INTs? 

I'm having a great night relaxing after a great, close, competitive win.  Hope you do to. 

• Eyeroll 3
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Bills have to get in the lab and think up something on Kelce. 

This free release, pass him off to zone, no chip, doesn't work. 

This is a celebration thread, bro. Don't ruin the party ha ha.

But with 5 seconds to go, you know it's 70% likely he is the target, the Chiefs need a super quick play to call time out... at least JAM HIM AT THE LINE. You just lost 1 second.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, wjag said:

That's nuts.  And the first time I have EVER heard of such nonsense.  If he was not medically cleared the fly, he should not have been in the game.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2802049-report-deshaun-watson-took-bus-to-jaguars-game-due-to-concern-over-injuries.amp.html

Likely lung related with Poyer...not 1st time this has happened, see Watson above

1 minute ago, MasterStrategist said:

I think it has to do with the cabin pressure and how it can effect the injury

9 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Yes, you are wrong. Bills are significantly better. Today they showed they can play their B game and still beat the Chiefs at home. 

Flawed logic here. Did the Chiefs play their A game? Did the Chiefs defense and the crowd have anything to do with assisting the Bills B game? Do you expect the Bills A game every time they play? 

Think before you speak. 

• Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1

31 minutes ago, appoo said:

KC’s defense was a lot better than I thought they’d be, but I also thought this game had a bit of a learning curve for Ken Dorsey in dealing with those pressures that Spagnulo.

Spags sent the house after Allen, and now that’s on tape. Dorsey will have a better answer in the playoffs.

Also Isiah McKenzie isn’t going to play this poorly again 

KC's defense was better than I thought they would be, agreed. But at the same time, we failed to convert on 4th down twice. Got to the red zone our first three drives and scored 3 points. Etc Etc. 

Shot ourselves in the foot on multiple occasions. Dorsey with some real head scratchers.

Pretty good sign we played our B game and still won in their house. We will be sharper in January, and playing in Buffalo. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Flawed logic here. Did the Chiefs play their A game? Did the Chiefs defense and the crowd have anything to do with assisting the Bills B game? Do you expect the Bills A game every time they play? 

Think before you speak. 

What exactly is evident it wasn’t kC’s A game.  I personally don’t buy the Buffalo B game. I think they both played hard with the players they had. Also both showed why at this point they are considered favorites. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.