NFL Week 6 - Bills victorious!!!! Over Chiefs - post game thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, appoo said:

I’ve given up on getting mad at tick-tack calls on the chiefs offense in 3rd downs. I basically expect it. 

At this point I just hope it balances out somehow, and I think it did tonight 

That’s my exact thought as well. Mahomes certainly has a different style than Allen and so much of his mobility is behind the line of scrimmage that it creates some of those defensive holding calls.

I was really frustrated that we kept giving up 3rd and long over and over again. 

I thought Hamlin and McKenzie were worse for the Bills today than any ref which also keeps me a little quieter about it. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, muppy said:

I take their "cope" comes with a  pinch of bitterness and a salty rim. Sore Losers. why am I not surprised.  Drink it up cheif fans you spoiled pompous  fanbase.

It’s a stupid comment…you can’t use it on a Super Bowl front runner lol our Super Bowl this year has a good chance of being the actual super bowl 🤣

you don’t lose a huge game with playoff seeding implications and say ‘yOu wOn yOuR sUpErBoWl’ 

mahomes has never even played a road playoff game 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Billznut said:

F U Chiefs and their fans. See you in January in the Ralph this time. (Hopefully) 🙏

He’ll yea bro I’m right there with ya…. What a bunch of sore F’en losers they are… Over on the Chiefs forums there fans still aren’t impressed with us and said Josh needed our defense to win the game for him… What a bunch of a holes… GO BILLS

• Like (+1) 3

10 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

lol roll your eyes all you want @freddyjj it’s an idiotic take to move an all pro slot corner to safety. Epic levels of stupid out here right now.

Bumping your own posts? kinda lamp…, 

Edited by Don Otreply

4 minutes ago, Comebackkid said:

Wow! I did not know this. Great respect to Poyer's commitment to this team. He could of been a distraction this year but he decided to put all that aside for the betterment of the team. 

Take a bow Mr. Poyer. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

OL holding was a pretty moot point imo…both teams were holding like crazy and it wasn’t getting called 

Totally agreed. Somebody texted me how many holding calls the refs were missing on KC. My response was basically “cool, now rewind the Bills plays too”.

That Dawkins hold was wild though. I think it went beyond a “everybody was holding” and was full in flagrant. He just straight up grabbed his dude by the back of the jersey while he had half a stride on him. 

1 minute ago, HomeTeam said:

Common man, that's not necessary, especially after a great win. You're fine to disagree with someone point of view but you don't need to be disrespectful.  Those posters have contributed greatly to this forum. 

Let's all enjoy the season. It's shaping up to be a very special one! 

lol I’m giving the guy credit for all his good takes over time, take exception to one, and Im being too harsh. Again, sycophants. 

1 hour ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

He won't budge an inch on Allen.

His boy threw two interceptions today and locked onto Kelce, but nothing will stick to him. 

Allen and Von got the Bills over the goal line today and they'll get no credit. 

Oh I think he will.  

The best part of today was the Bucs vs Steelers score.  He was using that game as a reason why the Chiefs were better.  Buffalo blows the doors off of Pittsburgh and then Brady struggles and loses to them.  Certainly diminishes the value of that win.  He was clearly annoyed that Mahomes was a home dog.  And low and behold not only were the bookies right, but his boy choked with the game on the line.  One other point he was making that Chiefs were playing on a short week and how dare the NFL take the best game of the week and handicap one team with a short week.  So I suspect you will here that as his defense tomorrow.

17 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Nick Wright will NEVER say a kind word about Josh Allen or the Bills without following it up with a backhanded comment.   His tweet tonight is further evidence. Something like… Bills deserved the win. Congrats on winning your first Super Bowl. Raise the banner. 

He’s a KC guy, but went to college at Syracuse. I have a theory that he got his a@@ kicked a few times from Bills fans while living in central NY.  

I used to think it was all a shtick (and he knows it gets him clicks), but I think it’s genuine. 

At one point he did seem to be moving on, but it seems he enjoys too much playing the hater and the reaction/clicks he gets from it. It's pretty clear it's an act at this point.

11 minutes ago, Logic said:

An emerging pattern:

For the first time in what feels like forever, the Bills don’t go into a hole when things don’t go their way early.

In previous seasons, even with Josh and McD at the helm, if things went poorly in the first quarter, it tended to snowball and became one of “those” games.

Now? This team can experience early adversity and miscues, but push through it and work their way back toward a victory.

We saw it in Baltimore and we saw it again today. Huge, huge step in the evolution of this team.

the main thing for me Logic is this team has both the offense AND the defense to never be out of any close games. I have faith until the last second they can win. I really do. If that makes me a homer I own it 100%. AND best of all my smack is backed up by my team!!!

How sweet it is.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, wjag said:

Oh I think he will.  

The best part of today was the Bucs vs Steelers score.  He was using that game as a reason why the Chiefs were better.  Buffalo blows the doors off of Pittsburgh and then Brady struggles and loses to them.  Certainly diminishes the value of that win.  He was clearly annoyed that Mahomes was a home dog.  And low and behold not only were the bookies right, but his boy choked with the game on the line.  One other point he was making that Chiefs were playing on a short week and how dare the NFL take the best game of the week and handicap one team with a short week.  So I suspect you will here that as his defense tomorrow.

Let him die on the anti-Bills hill. He's just destroying any credibility he had left. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

55 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Not sure how you can conclude that Buffalo clearly is the better team after this game. Sure Buffalo didn't play a clean game but neither did the Chiefs. Sure Buffalo has some injuries but so do the Chiefs. Sure the refs sucked but for both teams. Truthfully before the game I thought the Bills were the better team because of their defense and WRs. Afterwards, I think the Bills are still the better team but by a thinner margin.  Right now not much separates the two teams. Maybe I'm wrong. 

Yes, you are wrong. Bills are significantly better. Today they showed they can play their B game and still beat the Chiefs at home. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.