NFL Week 6 - Bills victorious!!!! Over Chiefs - post game thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, 97bills said:

Did I hear it right we have to go to KC again next year. And if so WHY ?ย 

Next year I believe is part of a three year rotation where we play the West Division. ย Playing them in Kc these past two years was part of some regular season seedlings first vs first ..
ย 

There was ย an article with a good explanation and itโ€™s quite possible we could get them with a three year home stretch if they remain top in the West.ย 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Success said:

KC fans are going w/ the "the Bills won their Super Bowl" cope.

ย 

I guess they must have gone to the Patriots fan summer seminar.

ย 

Our Super Bowl is the Super Bowl. But think weโ€™re prepared for the Chiefs to stand in our way once again.

• Like (+1) 5

Nice to get another quality win over a tough opponent on the road. 5-1 at the bye based upon the schedule and injuries is simply outstanding.ย 
ย 

Great seeing so many players step up and MAKE plays. Too many to name. The list is long! Great team win

Hats off to the OL. Josh wasnโ€™t sacked all night unless you count the tripping sack.

DaQuan Jones has been a great offseason signing. Heโ€™s been everything we hoped Star would be.

Hopefully we come out of the game healthy and the teams heals up and rests up over the break.

This team can be so good and have yet to put it all together. Still sloppy at times.

ย 

McKenzie and Neal struggled this game.

Short yardage is still an adventure.

ย 

Next up Green Bay.ย 

ย 

LETS GO BUFFALO! ๐Ÿฆฌย 

ย 

ย 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I have to admit I had my doubts at several points during this game. But the team showed their true character and gutted it out in the end. It reminds me of the resilient Bills of the 90โ€™s. Josh Allen is the clear-cut leader for MVP and there is no dispute. The hurdle over the defender and that touchdown cemented it. Von Miller โ€“ what can you say? Heโ€™s a difference maker and leader the D needed. Iโ€™ll bet we will look back on this game as the big one that got us to that home field through playoffs. Now we can enjoy a stress-free few weeks and the team can get even healthier.

Edited by SF Bills Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ray Stonada said:

A small personal comment: the game ended after midnight here in Germany, and it's now my birthday.

ย 

We have our second child due tomorrow (Tuesday), and I feel blessed.

ย 

Thanks to everyone here for sharing this win together.

The child will of course be named Joshua Allen Somethingorother

• Agree 1

34 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Bills forums are happy that the Bills overcame both the Chiefs and the refs.

ย 

Chiefs forums are salty that the Chiefs couldn't overcome both the Bills and the refs.

ย 

Same as it ever was...

I never understand why fans canโ€™t understand the beauty of sports. There is human error in every moment of the game. Which also brings raw emotions.

• Like (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

ย 

They didn't like the taunting on JJSS, the uncalled hold on Dawkins (see: every other snap from the Chiefs OL), and on and on

As far as I understand taunting the opposing bench is supposed to be an automatic flag (which is what he did). Not sure how consistent they are with calling it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.