NFL Week 6 - Bills victorious!!!! Over Chiefs - post game thread

BuffaloBill

3 minutes ago, Simon said:

It's not just today.

His poor instincts regularly cost this team possessions and points.

I think that the Bills signing Crowder and also drafting Shakir in the same offseason is a very good indication that they are ready to move on as well.

If they were ready to move on from McKenzie they would have just not signed him this offseason. IIRC Crowder is on a one year deal, so also doesn’t change a thing. And I think adding Crowder+Shakir was more about replacing Beasley, who McKenzie was backing up. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Shakir is just more of a WR. 

McKenzie looks more like a gadget player. 

I think the right answer is McKenzie can be productive on short routes, crossers. 

But he doesn't have the size to battle down field. 

After today this gadget is permanently broken. Give me Shakir all day long and on returns. I literally thought Isaiah was trying to throw the game.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 4

Just now, jcamm1966 said:

Blame the refs

No credit to Allen or the Bills. 

That's what I expect. 

Queue up the did the Bills win it or did the Chiefs lose it segment. 

Allen went for 329 and 3 TDs and made the biggest pressure throw of the game and he won't get an ounce of credit. 

As much as a I swear during the games, and get loud, I say all the time that Mahomes is Jordan on this forum. So Nick won't just admit Allen made critical plays down the stretch and his guy threw a late-interception that sealed the game. 

Come tiers time it will be some Chiefs still on top with the Bills at #1 contender or something. He's already making fun of them saying it's our Super Bowl. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Rock-A-Bye Beasley said:

cant help it. As soon as Daboll proves he’s not good I’ll jump off I promise 

What does one have to do with the other? Are you one of those crazies that think we should’ve fired McD to keep Daboll? Bless your heart.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

He pulled the classic "congrats Bills on winning your super bowl!" I think he needs new material. 

if people would stop paying attention to him and talking about him.. worrying about his reactions.. we wouldn't have to know whether he got new material. He does it because so many people just can't help themselves and have to RUSH to find out what he's done'said. 

My wife said something that made me lol for quite a while and every time I heard it.  She said she thinks Mahomes sounds like Kermit the Frog when he's at the line calling cadence.  I never really thought of that before, but when I heard him after that, he actually does, lol.  Now I will never be able to not hear that! 🤣

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

No credit to Allen or the Bills. 

That's what I expect. 

Queue up the did the Bills win it or did the Chiefs lose it segment. 

Allen went for 329 and 3 TDs and made the biggest pressure throw of the game and he won't get an ounce of credit. 

As much as a I swear during the games, and get loud, I say all the time that Mahomes is Jordan on this forum. So Nick won't just admit Allen made critical plays down the stretch and his guy threw a late-interception that sealed the game. 

Come tiers time it will be some Chiefs still on top with the Bills at #1 contender or something. He's already making fun of them saying it's our Super Bowl. 

Let them talk.   Mahomes is fantastic but tonight he was the second best QB on the field.

3 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Shakir is just more of a WR. 

McKenzie looks more like a gadget player. 

I think the right answer is McKenzie can be productive on short routes, crossers. 

But he doesn't have the size to battle down field. 

I have a feeling McKenzie should be cut but it will never happen. 

he reminds me of Stevie Johnson. good guy, good player, just not reliable enough to justify keeping around. 

3 minutes ago, Rock-A-Bye Beasley said:

McDermott just said.” I wish I could’ve told him next time don’t hurdle as he was running past me” 

See why some fans don’t like the guy?

it really doesnt matter a whole heckuva a lot. I think McD said that with his tongue maybe a wee bit planted into his cheek. You cannot argue with results. But then again, McD can TRY but meh I doubt Josh will b dissuaded all that much. He's just got that Dog in him. McD knows it and what's he really gonna do about it? Nada.

lol

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Bills forums are happy that the Bills overcame both the Chiefs and the refs.

Chiefs forums are salty that the Chiefs couldn't overcome both the Bills and the refs.

Same as it ever was...

I have some friends ranting about the refs. I’m certainly upset there’s were so many influential/bad calls. But I think the Bills benefitted as much as they were hurt by it. 

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.