Patriots may have a QB

Einstein

1 hour ago, Einstein said:

How does a coach lose his skills? Dementia?

Well, for some, the game evolves and they can’t keep up, for others, they are no longer willing or able to put in the work required to stay on top.  Sometimes their team becomes desensitized to their style over time and they are no longer able to motivate them.

Just now, buffaloboyinATL said:

Well, for some, the game evolves and they can’t keep up, for others, they are no longer willing or able to put in the work required to stay on top.  Sometimes their team becomes desensitized to their style over time and they are no longer able to motivate them.

I don’t think either of those things happened with Belichick.

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BRH said:

Justin Fields (I know it's not his first year) showed me some of that last night.  He has the physical goods to be an elite quarterback if the Bears can finally get out of their own way (which isn't guaranteed).  Mac'n'Zap have none of that.  Neither does Tua.

While Fields has clear deficiencies in his game, he’s not raw the way Allen was raw, though. Fields was a five star recruit to Georgia and then started two years at Ohio State. He’s had lots of high-level coaching already in his life.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Beck Water said:

Did anyone have the, er, balls, to ask Mac Jones about his kick in the nuts  of the DB who turned around and intercepted him?

I got 3 minutes in but Mac is so "Stepford Patriot" that I can't make it further

Did he really do that?

Type of petty action his predecessor Brady would do.

And yes it was a Stepford Patriot interview, pretty much totally worthless.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Did he really do that?

He slide and as the DB jumped his leg raised and hit him in the junk. It look like he did it on purpose since his leg was low and quickly raised when the player jumped to avoid mac

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

the OP is just a troll and has made himself look like a fool once again. All in all a good outcome for this thread in my book.

As I recall, this thread was created the evening the Bills beat the Chiefs, the most important game of the regular season.  When I checked TBD after the game, I saw the thread title and wondered "what idiot started this thread after the Bills just beat the Chiefs?"  

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Did he really do that?

Yes he really did.   The guy he nut-shotted collapsed and had to be helped off.  The Mannings showed the replay and commented.  And I agree, I've seen that from Brady.  I think they coach it in NE.

A couple plays later that same safety picked Mac and Peyton deadpanned "don't kick a DB in the jewels, he'll pick you"

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.