NFL Week #6 - Around the NFL - (Thread for NFL games other than the Bills at the Chiefs)

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Idiot on Browns just made the stupidest play i ever saw - teammate going to get the onside and idiot comes running out of bounds and touches the ball

Yeah that was a bummer for Cleveland. It's like...I want both teams to lose but in this case I'd rather it be the Pats. 

And that was a weird play. I thought the guy who stepped out had to be either the first one to touch the ball or the one to recover it, but he didn't do either of those. His teammate was in the process of recovering it when he slid in there and touched it. I guess I didn't really know that rule. 

1 minute ago, blacklabel said:

Yeah that was a bummer for Cleveland. It's like...I want both teams to lose but in this case I'd rather it be the Pats. 

And that was a weird play. I thought the guy who stepped out had to be either the first one to touch the ball or the one to recover it, but he didn't do either of those. His teammate was in the process of recovering it when he slid in there and touched it. I guess I didn't really know that rule. 

I saw the Bills do this 20+ years ago on a fumble.  No awareness.

Just now, Einstein said:

He is fantastic.

Even when his line gives him nothing. 

You can almost hear Daboll telling McDermott: “I don’t mind running. You just never gave me a running back.”

The Giants have one of the best Run blocking OL... please don't make stuff up.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.