NFL Week #6 - Around the NFL - (Thread for NFL games other than the Bills at the Chiefs)

BuffaloBill

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

Sarcasm. Not afraid of them at all

Maybe not, but they are definitely improving. I'm not going to write them off and just assume the Bills will destroy them (like the Jags). 

Even last year, with the AFC East on the line in the regular season finale at home, the Bills struggled to put them away. It was a 13-10 game well into the fourth quarter.

The Bills will need to be ready in a couple weeks coming off a highly charged Sunday night game. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Process said:

Steelers are missing literally their entire secondary and the Bucs have ran Fournette 19 times for 54 yards.

How does a team watch Allen throw for 350 yards and 4 TDs in a half and decide they want to run the ball?

Now I see why Bowles didn't do well as a head coach.

2 minutes ago, buffblue said:

Maybe not, but they are definitely improving. I'm not going to write them off and just assume the Bills will destroy them (like the Jags). 

Even last year, with the AFC East on the line in the regular season finale at home, the Bills struggled to put them away. It was a 13-10 game well into the fourth quarter.

The Bills will need to be ready in a couple weeks coming off a highly charged Sunday night game. 

One game at a time.

Go Bills!!

Edited by Perk71
Spring

1 minute ago, buffblue said:

They can't pass the ball at all.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.