Best New Age Bills Anthem Song? I think I found it πŸ€”

StHustle

Best Bills "Anthem" Track?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. In other words, which song would get you most hype for a Bills game?

• Drip Sanchez - Unstoppable
    • Dom Brown - Buffalo Bills Anthem
    • Benny The Butcher - Beasts In The AFC East

1 minute ago, Green Lightning said:

I can see #3 playing during the game. At least it has a few bars and pays some homage to "Shout." Mostly underwhelmed. The first two pretty mediocre.Β 

They do play it at the stadium. It’s on the Bills YouTube channel and the video was filmed in the field.Β 

1 hour ago, StHustle said:

**WELL WORTH THE LISTENS (for the non square fans)**

***If you don’t like any form of hip hop music then this thread is NOT for you. No need to clutter up the comments with your opinions cause of course you won’t like any of the options. Plenty other threads to go spend your time in***

Im going to single out 3 to pick from:

Β 

1. Drip Sanchez - Unstoppable

2. Dom Brown - Buffalo Bills AnthemΒ 

3. Benny The Butcher - Beasts In The AFC East

Β 

Benny's song was backed by the Bills but not very creative and the least of the 3 imo.

Β 

I go back and forth between the first two but overall I think Unstoppable is the best.Β 

Β 

Im curious as to what the majority of the board thinks!

Β 

Β 

Drip Sanchez -Β 

Β 

Β 

Dom Brown -Β 

Β 

Β 

Benny -Β 

Β 

"Square"??? Don't you know that it's hip to be a square?

• Haha (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Β 

So you listened to 20 seconds total of 3 songs but felt the need to post your opinion on them??? If you simply dont like the genre of music then say that. If it were country Bills songs I'd bow out an admit I cant give an opinion on them cause I dont like country.

These are three horrible songs. 20 seconds was all the poster needed to determine that.Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, BoccesOnTransit said:

"Square"??? Don't you know that it's hip to be a square?

It is hip to be square nowadays and absolutely nothing wrong it. Β I’m cool with plenty of square people. I respect people who can be themselves with no regrets.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, StHustle said:

It’s always funny when you β€œsmart” people try to correct grammar but make yourselves look very pea brained by acting like you can’t comprehend anything except perfect English? You may need to read that again to get it. (I put an unnecessary question mark so now you may be totally lost on understanding what it means)

Β 

Rap music is often high energy so it gets people hyped up. If you don’t like rap then obviously it wouldn’t. Care to share what genre of music gets you hyped up of any?

Lol I’m not sensitive at all. I just can’t respect a persons opinion that a song is β€œabsolutely garbage” after listening to only the first 6 seconds. Makes β€œabsolutely” no sense.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Thanks for the insults.Β  I just asked why people say hype instead of hyped...I see it all over Twitter.Β  Was just curious.

Β 

Also you seem super sensitive.Β  You asked for the forum's opinion and then cry when you get.Β  I am so hype for this thread to get locked.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Chaos said:

These are three horrible songs. 20 seconds was all the poster needed to determine that.Β 

Most people would agree that listening to the first 6 seconds of a track and forming an opinion on the entire song takes all the credibility away from your opinion. He didn’t even listen to the third song at all and said it was the best one…lol…why defend that???

3 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Thanks for the insults.Β  I just asked why people say hype instead of hyped...I see it all over Twitter.Β  Was just curious.

Β 

Also you seem super sensitive.Β  You asked for the forum's opinion and then cry when you get.Β  I am so hype for this thread to get locked.

Not sensitive at all. I’m a debater by nature. I was asking for real opinions. If you admit you listened to 6 seconds but have an opinion on the entire song…I’m gonna call you out on that. Nothing sensitive about it.

Β 

Β 

4 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Most people would agree that listening to the first 6 seconds of a track and forming an opinion on the entire song takes all the credibility away from your opinion. He didn’t even listen to the third song at all and said it was the best one…lol…why defend that???

Not sensitive at all. I’m a debater by nature. I was asking for real opinions. If you admit you listened to 6 seconds but have an opinion on the entire song…I’m gonna call you out on that. Nothing sensitive about it.

Β 

Β 

I wasn't the one who said they listened to only 6 seconds.Β  I listened to all 3.

Β 

I was referring to how sensitive you were to the hype question.

Β 

And real opinions include those that disagree with you.Β  Welcome to adulthood.

• Dislike 1

Every day before the game, I listen to this ***** song because somehow it became a tradition:

Β 

Β 

I think of football, "ohhh im a wreck without you here..."

Β 

On gameday I listen to this, as tradition, again not so much because I want to at this point

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Nineforty said:

Every day before the game, I listen to this ***** song because somehow it became a tradition:

Β 

Β 

Β 

On gameday I listen to this, as tradition, again not so much because I want to at this point

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Lol I like the Rex Rhymin track! Only thing is he remade a Fetty Wap song so I wouldn’t add it as the others are original tracks with original production. Entertaining tho! Thanks for sharing.

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Careful. The OP is a sensi when it comes to terrible rap songs.Β 
Β 

Β 

39 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Β 

Β 

Actually I didn’t say I didn’t listen to the 3rd one. I listened to the whole thing. And I have also heard that at the stadium for every home game for the last 3-4 years. It’s cool there but the song still sucks.Β 

17 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

The first one was my least favorite, I liked the second and third but the second felt season specific or team specific whereas Benny the butchers felt like it can be played for whatever team so I went with that

Yes the second one gets remade every season. The last one mentioned Beasley, one before that John Brow, etc. I kinda like how it’s updated annually.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Nineforty said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

I was on that bus at the beginning of the video! I think those guys are from Rochester. Great guys. Β They have a big speaker on top and the always make announcements about records being broken. For example β€œ569 shots served today…a new record!” Β And the number always includes 69

• Like (+1) 1

I'll say this. They are all talented and I have a hard time saying that someone else's art ain't good. There are great qualities to each song but personally none of them hype me up. Cool beats, produced real well talent in the flow. I feel like the energy in Jump around or something like that is kinda cool. Ok I'm rambling. It's all subjective anyways.Β 

10 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

No one wants to do a rock ballad?Β 

hard rock 80s GIF

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.