Best New Age Bills Anthem Song? I think I found it 🤔

StHustle

Best Bills "Anthem" Track?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. In other words, which song would get you most hype for a Bills game?

• Drip Sanchez - Unstoppable
    • Dom Brown - Buffalo Bills Anthem
    • Benny The Butcher - Beasts In The AFC East

**WELL WORTH THE LISTENS IMO. If you don’t like any form of hip hop music then this thread is NOT for you. No need to clutter up the comments with your opinions cause of course you won’t like any of the options. Plenty other threads to go spend your time in. I’m just a fellow fan trying to put other Bills fans on to Bills tho songs they may have never heard of!***

Im going to single out 3 to pick from:

1. Drip Sanchez - Unstoppable

2. Dom Brown - Buffalo Bills Anthem 

3. Benny The Butcher - Beasts In The AFC East

Benny's song was backed by the Bills but not very creative and the least of the 3 imo.

I go back and forth between the first two but overall I think Unstoppable is the best. 

Im curious as to what the majority of the board thinks!

Drip Sanchez - 

Dom Brown - 

Benny - 

Edited by StHustle
  • Vomit 2

8 minutes ago, mrags said:

I lasted about 6 seconds on the first one and about 14 seconds on the second one before my ears bled out. So I’ll have to go with the third one. 

they all mostly suck tho. 

So you listened to 20 seconds total of 3 songs but felt the need to post your opinion on them??? If you simply dont like the genre of music then say that. If it were country Bills songs I'd bow out an admit I cant give an opinion on them cause I dont like country.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 3

1 minute ago, StHustle said:

So you listened to 20 seconds total of 3 songs but felt the need to post your opinion on them??? If you simply dont like the genre of music then say that. If it were country Bills songs I'd bow out an admit I cant give an opinion on them cause I dont like country.

Yeah I don’t like country. And I don’t dislike rap. But these option are just absolute garbage 

8 minutes ago, StHustle said:

This person tried listening to all three of the songs you posted and then gave their honest opinion. That's more effort than 99% of posters.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

What's with people saying "I am so hype for this..." as opposed to saying "I am so hyped for this..."?  Is there some sort of difference between the two?

And I don't know how anyone could get HYPE for anything by listening to rap.  I actually just played all 3 at once and it was a huge improvement.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, FLFan said:

When you start off your post with a childish insult you should probably expect to at least be ignored and get some pushback.  Being taken seriously is far down the list of possible reactions.  

I’m not interested in conversing with sensitive people nor getting their opinions.

Edited by StHustle
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, StHustle said:

I’m not interested in conversing with sensitive people not getting their opinions.

Yet you asked for everyone’s opinion in this very thread and are sensitive when someone says they all suck. Gotcha 👌🏻

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

What's with people saying "I am so hype for this..." as opposed to saying "I am so hyped for this..."?  Is there some sort of difference between the two?

And I don't know how anyone could get HYPE for anything by listening to rap.  I actually just played all 3 at once and it was a huge improvement.

It’s always funny when you “smart” people try to correct grammar but make yourselves look very pea brained by acting like you can’t comprehend anything except perfect English? You may need to read that again to get it. (I put an unnecessary question mark so now you may be totally lost on understanding what it means)

Rap music is often high energy so it gets people hyped up. If you don’t like rap then obviously it wouldn’t. Care to share what genre of music gets you hyped up of any?

4 minutes ago, mrags said:

Yet you asked for everyone’s opinion in this very thread and are sensitive when someone says they all suck. Gotcha 👌🏻

Lol I’m not sensitive at all. I just can’t respect a persons opinion that a song is “absolutely garbage” after listening to only the first 6 seconds. Makes “absolutely” no sense.

Edited by StHustle
  • Vomit 1

They're all mostly repeating the same things over and over. The first song should be like a minute long, it needs more words. 

I like this style of music, just not enough words there. I like the beat and the delivery though and would be a lot of fun to dance to. 

Something like this perhaps (I've got a Bills song I've been writing on guitar myself that has too few words as well, so no judgment, and I think I just figured out my next verse!): 

They were all doubtin, while we were droughtin, bumbling around for 17 years. 

Now the tables have turned, and we're crashing through em, we'll wait while you hold back your tears. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MJS said:

This is the epitome of irony.

Please point out where I was being sensitive. Cause I made the point that a person who didn’t give the song a true listen shouldn’t post their opinion on it? Most sensible people would agree with that. Nothing sensitive about it.

1 minute ago, Son of a K-Gun said:

Topic says New Age…where’s the Enya option???

Please educate me. Link?

2 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Please educate me. Link?

New-age is a genre of music intended to create artistic inspiration, relaxation, and optimism. It is used by listeners for yoga, massage, meditation, and reading as a method of stress management to bring about a state of ecstasy rather than trance, or to create a peaceful atmosphere in homes or other environments.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New-age_music

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Son of a K-Gun said:

New-age is a genre of music intended to create artistic inspiration, relaxation, and optimism. It is used by listeners for yoga, massage, meditation, and reading as a method of stress management to bring about a state of ecstasy rather than trance, or to create a peaceful atmosphere in homes or other environments.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New-age_music

Ahh ok well I didn’t mean “new age” as in a genre….and I doubt Enya made a Bills song. If so I’ll add to the poll.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.