better Boston Bills Backers Bar- Harp or The Bleacher Bar?

Pete

2 minutes ago, muppy said:

i love boston city Im jelly. Seriously. If either venue is IN Boston then I doubt you will be disappointed either way.

GO BILLS

The Harp in Boston is supposed to be one of the best Bills bars in country.  This wild scene is 7 years ago when we were in our playoff draught- look how crazy this place was then.   I can only imagine how insane Bills Mafia will be

LETS GO BUFFALO!

• Like (+1) 1

I didn’t realize Bleacher Bar was a Bills Backer Bar?

I used to go to Boston for work for weeks at a time sometimes and have hung out at Bleacher bar a bunch. If you haven’t been before it’s literally inside Fenway. Like it is in the Green Monster. I can’t imagine it’s a rowdy Bills bar. Imagine Key Bank Center being a Patriots bar.

TLDR; Harp all day everyday. 

I really don't enjoy The Harp, even given the raucous crowd and our community.  The food is okay, drinks are drinks (though I mostly abstain these days), but the service is terrible, and it's overpriced.  Plus it's a long drive from where we live up in Portland (ME), so generally not worth it given its gating factors.

Not a bad option, to your point, IMO: https://www.bleacherbarboston.com/bills-backers/ .

To each their own, naturally.

Just visited Boston 2 weeks ago and went to The Harp  Great Bills atmosphere! Got there 90 minutes early for the Balt game and found a seat easily - probably could have gotten a seat 1 hour before, but about 30 minutes before Kickoff, every table was taken - all Bills Mafia!  Food was fine, service was good.

If you are alone, I think you could find an occupied table and ask to sit with them - that happened to me, a nice elderly lady was alone and asked to sit.

For KC, not sure how early, but I suspect you want to get there early.

Good luck and GO BILLS!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.