I guess Robert Kraft doesn't need to go to South Beach massage parlors anymore.

Draconator

32 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

What Kraft does is his own business. Pretty sure his wife of 50+ years died of cancer back in 2010. Being a widower is rough. I’m happy for him and wish him well. Don’t understand the hate. 

C'mon..........you understand jealousy.   Being jealous of another dude is extremely creepy.   

• Dislike 1

49 minutes ago, mabden said:

This means she knows how to make any death look natural.

hugh laurie good point GIF

I know someone whose family (his dad was a CEO of a not-small but not-big company) had an oceanfront summer house up in the Cape Cod town where the Krafts summered, and sometimes babysat for their kids. The stories, as is so often the case of the rich, show how big of an * Kraft was. But his love for his wife Martha(?) was very real. Even though she was thrice more an * than he was. And yet everyone in the media just talks about how nice she was, either because that’s the mask she wore in public or they just brown-nose to maintain their access because what difference does the truth make(?).

As I do for so many things these days, all I offer is a “Whatever 🤷‍♂️.”

Edited by UConn James

I could care less what he does in his personal life.  His wife died and he took his time remarrying.  She’s a goldigger, but wouldn’t be the first or last.

Shell probably ride that train as long as possible, but what’s interesting is when he dies, what’s going to his family vs. her.

At the end of the day, who cares.

• Agree 1

39 minutes ago, Nephilim17 said:

Smart business decision on Dana's part. She's 47 and he's 81. He probably has just a handful of years left and she'll have hundreds of millions of dollars if she negotiated properly.

Hell, for that much money, I'd tug him once a week for five years. 

You're not alone.

42 minutes ago, Nephilim17 said:

Smart business decision on Dana's part. She's 47 and he's 81. He probably has just a handful of years left and she'll have hundreds of millions of dollars if she negotiated properly.

Hell, for that much money, I'd tug him once a week for five years. 

Thanks for that visual I can’t undo, unsee.

if he’s giving her millions, she’d better be a fr*#k.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.