Do they still do the NFL Experience at the Field House before games?

BillsPride12

Something random I was just thinking about recently.  I remember going to my first game as a kid in the 90s and we did the NFL experience at the Field House and it was great.  You got to kick extra points, catch passes from the Juggs machines and a bunch of other cool activities.  It's obviously more geared towards kids but I never hear anything about it anymore and for all I know this is something that they might have ended years ago.  But just curious if anybody knows if they still do this or if anybody else has any memories from getting to do this when they were a kid?

• Like (+1) 1

When they first started doing that I was on a crew that spent all night Saturday night into the wee hours of Sunday morning putting down that damn plastic flooring over the astroturf. 5x5 square pieces that had to be snapped into place. It was about a 6 hour operation to get the floor down, then take it up after the game for Monday press conferences. A royal pain that floor was. 

• Like (+1) 2

I'm not sure if this relates to what the OP was talking about but I recall a punt, pass, and kick contest sponsored regularly by the NFL.  I'm going to say it was during the 90's?  Or at least the height of its exposure.  

Seemed pretty cool then to be able to participate in it.  

2 hours ago, Another Fan said:

I'm not sure if this relates to what the OP was talking about but I recall a punt, pass, and kick contest sponsored regularly by the NFL.  I'm going to say it was during the 90's?  Or at least the height of its exposure.  

Seemed pretty cool then to be able to participate in it.  

The Punt, Pass, and Kick contest is not associated with what I am talking about but I could see why you would associate that with what I was referring to.  As far as I know the Punt, Pass, Kick thing is no longer around either.

Kind of off topic, but I was wondering if anyone knows of any "family" type places to watch the game? I wanted to sit in a booth for 3 or 4 hours, ordering wings, and watching the game with my wife and kids. Someplace where I can enjoy the game with other fans, but also see and hear the game clearly, and they won't be upset if I'm taking up a booth for hours on end. Sorry i generally just watch it in my living room, so I'm out of the loop, but this game is kinda special. And what time should I get there to ensure a place to sit? 

19 minutes ago, sirebors said:

Kind of off topic, but I was wondering if anyone knows of any "family" type places to watch the game? I wanted to sit in a booth for 3 or 4 hours, ordering wings, and watching the game with my wife and kids. Someplace where I can enjoy the game with other fans, but also see and hear the game clearly, and they won't be upset if I'm taking up a booth for hours on end. Sorry i generally just watch it in my living room, so I'm out of the loop, but this game is kinda special. And what time should I get there to ensure a place to sit? 

You could probably get a booth at southern tier brew house and watch the game 

have to be there a bit early probably 

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

You could probably get a booth at southern tier brew house and watch the game 

have to be there a bit early probably 

I've never been there, but the pics look amazing. Kids are allowed there? Like 10 years old etc...? Thank you for the suggestion... 

4 minutes ago, sirebors said:

I've never been there, but the pics look amazing. Kids are allowed there? Like 10 years old etc...? Thank you for the suggestion... 

yes they are allowed and it’s a great atmosphere 

And they do have like a 40ft TV but again probably get their early it will be packed

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.