Tom Brady fined 11K by NFL for a kick on the infamous gifted Roughing the Passer Call from last week

Big Turk

Guess that is the cost of doing business with the NFL refs.  *Wink Wink* "Just so you know Tom, we will just have to "fine" you for that kick....I mean you know that's the cost of doing business these days...you line our pockets and we'll look out for you..."

Pretty hilarious the guy who gets penalized for roughing the passer on the play gets nothing but Brady gets slapped with a huge fine but no penalty during the game.

But anytime Brady gets a fine is cool with me.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34795411/nfl-fines-tampa-bay-tom-brady-11k-kick

Edited by Big Turk
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• Big Turk changed the title to Tom Brady fined 11K by NFL for a kick on the infamous gifted Roughing the Passer Call from last week

yes, but on that kick his genuiness shone through!

Let me guess, Brady responded with some combination of: Aww shucks... Golly... Who, little ole me? 

That's twice this year already (Saints game being the other) that he did something underhanded to try to draw a reaction from the other player. 

I want to see someone just absolutely level this little prick with a CLEAN HIT that is totally within the rules. The type of hit a Carson Wentz, Matt Ryan or Justin Fields would take. KC got one in like that but it was a CB. I'm talking about a big sloppy DT unblocked by the dog crap OL they have in Tampa. 

No more pattycakes with grandpa out there. At least get your 15 yards worth since touching him is a penalty. 

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Let me guess, Brady responded with some combination of: Aww shucks... Golly... Who, little ole me? 

Brady looks like my cat kicking me when he gets too excited from playing and grabs your hand while play biting it.

• Haha (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

That's twice this year already (Saints game being the other) that he did something underhanded to try to draw a reaction from the other player. 

I want to see someone just absolutely level this little prick with a CLEAN HIT that is totally within the rules. The type of hit a Carson Wentz, Matt Ryan or Justin Fields would take. KC got one in like that but it was a CB. I'm talking about a big sloppy DT unblocked by the dog crap OL they have in Tampa. 

No more pattycakes with grandpa out there. At least get your 15 yards worth since touching him is a penalty. 

You mean like Nate Clements?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

can you imagine that happening today? Nate would be arrested on the field! 

There would be a bench clearing brawl featuring all 53 players from each team and the coaches, Clements would be ejected, fined and probably suspended for like 4 games. Then the NFL would send a strongly worded memo to all the teams about how this was not acceptable and there would be dire consequences if it happened again.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Haslett_Stomp said:

Does anyone remember who on the Bills hit Brady the time he was knocked unconscious yet somehow "recovered" his own fumble while laying there?

I think the Nate Clements video I posted is what you are talking about above.

Edited by Big Turk

39 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

100% he kicked Jarrett to draw a reaction and a flag for retaliation of some type looking for a free 1st down. Even he didn't expect roughing the passer there and figured he had to earn the flag

Jarrett should have snapped his leg in half.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

It doesn’t need to be a clean hit, just  something important being broken would be nice, jmo.

He's just being a B word. Dude plays a contact sport and takes routine tackles personally.

And everybody's gonna make out how he's just being hyper competitive. Aaron Rodgers said something the other day like how he likes to take a big hit sometimes. It makes him actually feel like a football player.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.