Never heard this...Ninkovich says Bills visiting locker room is the worst in the NFL by far

Big Turk

7 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

What players died? I missed this. 

Yes, 25 degrees can kill you especially if you catch hypothermia or you can't get a necessary IV for a player who is dehydrated.

But I still can't recall who died... I know Vonte Davis retired at half though.

Ummmm Every single year from high school to college to the pros there are heat related deaths in football

From 1995 to 2020 50 high school football players died because of heat stroke

That’s not including college players

Nobody’s ever died of cold on the football field

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

One memory I can't get out of my mind from the stadium is 2007 against Pats on SNF.

We were down like 49-10 or something, the Pats almost undefeated season.

Walked into the packed men's room and Bills fan was taking a dump...in the urinal.

He said.."Look everybody..I'm taking a Brady!" and then grunted and pushed it out as we all watched.

Never laughed so hard in my life.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Beck Water said:

It's been discussed here several times.  The Pegulas spent big bucks ensuring the home locker room is not only spacious, but beautiful and well designed, welcoming. 

I think they might have slapped a new coat of battleship gray on the visitors side.

I hadn't heard the details about 1 toilet and 4 inches of water in the showers though 😂 that's really an extra helping of trash.    I'm surprised there isn't some standard about the # of toilets the home team has to provide or something.

Water in the shower probably smells terrible because if there's 1 toilet everyone is peeing in the shower.

Or maybe it smells so bad from all that pee from the sinks the Bills fans use in the bathrooms drains into the visitors locker room LOL!  

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, PonyBoy said:

Or maybe it smells so bad from all that pee from the sinks the Bills fans use in the bathrooms drains into the visitors locker room LOL!  

Haha, that's how Ralph really cheaped out. Just have the trough drain down into an open gravel bottom pit hidden in the back closet of the visitor's locker room. It will drain out eventually...

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Beck Water said:

I'm surprised there isn't some standard about the # of toilets the home team has to provide or something.

I'm surprised there isn't some standard that the home team has to provide shade for both sides of the field.

Edited by mabden
deleted unnecessary word

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.