Never heard this...Ninkovich says Bills visiting locker room is the worst in the NFL by far

Big Turk

He was on yesterday and talked about it a little bit and then again today he brings it up and Ryan Clark laughs and agrees saying "It is so trash!".

He says the visiting locker room has a single toilet for all those players, when you take a shower half of them don't even work and then you are literally standing in about 4 inches of water from all the other players because the drains don't work either and says it smells terrible.  Says it's the worst in the NFL by far and no matter how many times they change the carpet or paint the walls it doesn't make it any better.

Yesterday he also talked about how cramped it is in there and how players would be standing outside the locker room freezing in the winter to get IV's because there wasn't enough room in there to do it. Says it is a huge homefield advantage in the winter and nobody wants to come here to play during that time especially.

His part starts around the 4 minutes mark.  

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This is always one of the more amusing annual threads. It was particularly funny during the drought when there was the "screw the away team / home field advantage" crowd arguing with the "build a modern luxurious locker room to increase our reputation and help lure free agents" folks.

15 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

He was on yesterday and talked about it a little bit and then again today he brings it up and Ryan Clark laughs and agrees saying "It is so trash!".

He says the visiting locker room has a single toilet for all those players, when you take a shower you are literally standing in about 4 inches of water from all the other players and says it smells terrible.  Says it's the worst in the NFL by far and no matter how many times they change the carpet it doesn't make it any better.

Yesterday he also talked about how cramped it is in there and how players would be standing outside the locker room freezing in the winter to get IV's because there wasn't enough room in there to do it. Says it is a huge homefield advantage in the winter and nobody wants to come here to play during that time especially.

It's been discussed here several times.  The Pegulas spent big bucks ensuring the home locker room is not only spacious, but beautiful and well designed, welcoming. 

I think they might have slapped a new coat of battleship gray on the visitors side.

I hadn't heard the details about 1 toilet and 4 inches of water in the showers though 😂 that's really an extra helping of trash.    I'm surprised there isn't some standard about the # of toilets the home team has to provide or something.

Water in the shower probably smells terrible because if there's 1 toilet everyone is peeing in the shower.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

He says the visiting locker room has a single toilet for all those players, when you take a shower you are literally standing in about 4 inches of water from all the other players and says it smells terrible.  Says it's the worst in the NFL by far and no matter how many times they change the carpet it doesn't make it any better.

I heard this too and was surprised it’s never come before on here.

Just now, Motorin' said:

I wouldn't break my heart if the heat didn't work in the visitors locker room when the Dolphins visit on December 18th...

Winter is Coming!

I think the opposite.  Put the heat on "blast" in there and turn the blowers up.  One of the worst things for dealing with cold weather is if you have to go from a super-warm, dry environment to outside.  You strip off as many layers as you can strip and you still get sweaty then going outside is The Big Chill.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 5

Just now, Beck Water said:

I think the opposite.  Put the heat on "blast" in there and turn the blowers up.  One of the worst things for dealing with cold weather is if you have to go from a super-warm, dry environment to outside.  You strip off as many layers as you can strip and you still get sweaty then going outside is The Big Chill.

LMAO...like the Section 8 or government run housing where there are no thermometers in the apartments and it's literally like 85 degrees in there in the winter to the point most of the people have the windows open...it's crazy!  And then people wonder why so much in tax dollars goes to this.

3 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

I wouldn't break my heart if the heat didn't work in the visitors locker room when the Dolphins visit on December 18th...

Winter is Coming!

Game Of Thrones GIF

Boo hoo for these opposing teams 😂.  If we have to swelter in the Miami heat, opposing teams can bring what they need to survive the chilly weather and bathroom situation.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.