James Cook Ad on IG: Bahaha Diggs, Davis, and others comments

Alphadawg7

32 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

I don't think I could love this more. I love that he's getting ribbed by the guys. 

When there’s a guy, around, who doesn’t smile, you gotta rib him- just to see if you can get him to crack a smile…

I wouldn’t be surprised, if, after a while, it almost becomes a competition between his teammates…I could see the guys making wagers on who gets him to crack first…😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 3

2 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

No need to educate…I’m black, myself, and the post was a joke…so it’s all good…👍

P.S…I also like using the word “negroes” 😉

Ummm ok…kinda odd for a black person to say “it’s probably for the blacks” but regardless of what your ethnicity actually is or isn’t it still sounded like you needed to be educated that the product isn’t for just black people as you see from their website.

5 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

It’s probably for the blacks, like jerry curl oil, or Afro shine…😉

Can you imagine Duck Dynasty using that product? 🤣🤣🤣

It's a very common product for men of all races (at least the ones who can grow beards). 

And, in fact, here is a DUCK DYNASTY beard kit being sold online that includes beard oil:

https://www.wild-willies.com/products/willies-essential-kit

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, 145B4IDIE said:

Da fug is beard oil?

People with beards need to put oil in their beards to 1- keep the hair healthy and not dry and 2- to moisturize the skin under the beard. If you want some help shaping the beard you'll need beard balm, which is basically like pomade for your beard. Beard hair and the hair on the top of your head are not really the same and require different maintenance routines. Hope this helps. 

On 10/13/2022 at 8:56 PM, JaCrispy said:

When there’s a guy, around, who doesn’t smile, you gotta rib him- just to see if you can get him to crack a smile…

I wouldn’t be surprised, if, after a while, it almost becomes a competition between his teammates…I could see the guys making wagers on who gets him to crack first…😉

Bills Social Media ppl should hold a team Don't Blink contest.  I bet James Cook would be one of the top contenders to win it.

Edited by AuntieEm
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.