Is Dan Snyder blackmailing the NFL and it’s owners?

Einstein

4 minutes ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

Richardson wasn't forced to sell though. He voluntarily chose to sell after the bombshell report came out. You could say he was forced by the court of public opinion, but there was never an actual vote on it by the other owners. 

Snyder doesn't care about the court of public opinion and isn't going to sell the team gracefully to sail into retirement. He's only going to sell if the other owners have a vote and force him out.  

Snyder isn't going anywhere.  His biggest problem is his team sucks.  If they return to a playoff caliber team nobody will give a crap. 

11 minutes ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

Richardson wasn't forced to sell though. He voluntarily chose to sell after the bombshell report came out. You could say he was forced by the court of public opinion, but there was never an actual vote on it by the other owners. 

Snyder doesn't care about the court of public opinion and isn't going to sell the team gracefully to sail into retirement. He's only going to sell if the other owners have a vote and force him out.  

True, in as much as, the pressure campaign that worked on Richardson won’t work on Snyder.

A pox on most of them!!! 

• Agree 1

30 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Somebody want a bomb?  I’ll give it to them. Or at least allude to its existence.

Take it for what it’s worth.  This isn’t message board BS.  There’s a horrible story floating around town about somebody who is not associated with the Bills but who might be a blackmail target in a scenario such as this one.  I’ve heard it from two different people.  And it’s worse than anything that Snyder has been accused of doing.  I won’t repeat the story because it’s awful and defamatory if not true.  But it’s really, really bad, and I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if Snyder is digging for stuff like that. 

Does it involve a certain former team president and GM code name RBrandon having relations with pigs?

1 hour ago, I am the egg man said:

Definitely no hunting or fishing trips for Snyder in the near future.

giphy.gif

Hail Mary full of grace.....  Still one of the all time best movies scenes...

• Agree 1

You would think the other owners really want this gone, as he is clearly the rogue who doesn't play well and get along with others.

Would anyone be surprised if this blossomed into some interesting story down the line? Some sort of scandal that takes down an NFL owner or two?

There must be some amazing stories out there already involving Snyder vs. other owners, and the stuff they are doing to each other.

I wish someone would report on that.

This does have the potential to be carnage for the NFL, they could lose the special status that Congress holds the keys to, it’s gonna be fun to watch it go down, but in the end to rid themselves of poisonous owners Rodger is gonna have to be willing to take one for the team, but is that likely to happen…, 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

This does have the potential to be carnage for the NFL, they could lose the special status that Congress holds the keys to, it’s gonna be fun to watch it go down, but in the end to rid themselves of poisonous owners Rodger is gonna have to be willing to take one for the team, but is that likely to happen…, 

How do you have a league with no owners? Every single one is dirty in some way.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.