Now we are in trouble - The flopping fishes are going nuclear

Einstein

1 hour ago, Strethor said:

A recent development states they brought in a dolphins themed one, as the old one wasnt up to standard. Hopefully, they took great care removing it and making sure the old one did not undertake further damages 😉

That’s hilarious.

#TableGate goes deeper.

• Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, NewEra said:

I think it’s indicative of people trying to make something out of nothing.  

I think it’s indicative of a culture that doesn’t really know what it takes to win. Let’s pay players to lose. Throw coaches under the bus. Put players out there without regard to their safety. Celebrate a week 3 squeak win against a division opponent. That’s an issue. If you can’t see it that’s on you. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

I think it’s indicative of a culture that doesn’t really know what it takes to win. Let’s pay players to lose. Throw coaches under the bus. Put players out there without regard to their safety. Celebrate a week 3 squeak win against a division opponent. That’s an issue. If you can’t see it that’s on you. 

Got it.  Mcadaniels culture is trash.  Thanks for showing me the light.  

12 hours ago, The Red King said:

Video games are engaging and absorbing.  Ping-Pong is more casual and does afford interaction.  Yes, both can be distracting, but one far more then the other.

Also...are the 'Phins seriously trying to scapegoat a ping-pong table?

Ping pong I would think actually builds hand-eye coordination. More so to cross over onto actual field skill.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.