Bailey Zappe coming for McCorkle’s job?

YoloinOhio

On 10/12/2022 at 10:49 PM, Old Coot said:

Why should Belichick say one way or the other.  Uncertainty keeps his opponents guessing.

Genius!

I listen to 98.5 Sports Hub a lot. Their hosts are split on whether Zappe should stay as starter. They recognize neither QB has played a particularly tough defense yet. The goal is to be above .500 before the Bills go to Foxboro. Why I'm not sure. Maybe it's to feel like they aren't done by November.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

On 10/13/2022 at 3:20 PM, FilthyBeast said:

I've watched this Zappe kid the last few weeks and it's hard not to be impressed with what he's done. You can knock Belichik for some of the Pats bad draft picks in recent years but when it comes to QB he certainly has a eye for talent.

Still think Mac Jones is going to be the starter though but if Zappe plays well again this week and the Pats keep winning it will make things very interesting Foxboro.

Just pray to god that they haven't found another late round QB steal in Zappe.

Keep being you. 

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Genius!

I listen to 98.5 Sports Hub a lot. Their hosts are split on whether Zappe should stay as starter. They recognize neither QB has played a particularly tough defense yet. The goal is to be above .500 before the Bills go to Foxboro. Why I'm not sure. Maybe it's to feel like they aren't done by November.

“Genius” Bill is going to keep us guessing on which mediocre weak armed QB he is going to start.  As is if matters.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Beck Water said:

Kurt Warner likes what he sees from Zappe

I like Kurt Warner; however, he also said at the start of last year's playoffs that Allen wasn't quite at the point that Warner would consider him a "really good pocket passer" and was "doubtful" that Allen could deliver in the playoffs...

On 10/13/2022 at 1:20 PM, FilthyBeast said:

I've watched this Zappe kid the last few weeks and it's hard not to be impressed with what he's done. You can knock Belichik for some of the Pats bad draft picks in recent years but when it comes to QB he certainly has a eye for talent.

Still think Mac Jones is going to be the starter though but if Zappe plays well again this week and the Pats keep winning it will make things very interesting Foxboro.

Just pray to god that they haven't found another late round QB steal in Zappe.

Are you serious? If so seek mental help. 

6 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

I like Kurt Warner; however, he also said at the start of last year's playoffs that Allen wasn't quite at the point that Warner would consider him a "really good pocket passer" and was "doubtful" that Allen could deliver in the playoffs...

He hated on Josh for a long time!! I really don't appreciate the love he tries to give to Josh now. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.