NFL Week 6 broadcast maps: Bills-Chiefs nationally televised on CBS

RiotAct

3 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

Sometimes Nanz makes comments that make me want to say shut up aka announcer jinxes like so and so hasn't missed a kick since _____. 

If Nantz can jinx a kicker simply by stating a stat that guy has amazing powers. Kind of like the "we lost today because I didn't have my lucky hat on"...

22 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

Niners are better than anything the NFC has to offer

Agreed. Their D is second to maybe only us.  But maybe second to none.  Shanahan has really gotten in the way with some stubborn play calling.  The qb play will likely keep them from a Lombardi, but I think they’re the team to give us hell.  

9 hours ago, Bandito said:

Romo is horrible

Wouldn’t know.   Have muted Nantzy for years so haven’t ever heard anyone who is the booth with that 6’5” walking girl part.  

On 10/12/2022 at 4:52 PM, T&C said:

I dunno, I like Nantz for football but it's his sidekick that goes off too much. Nantz for golf is excellent too.

Hey too each their own.  

But Nantzy reminds me of that guy at the club that breaks 90 once and starts giving out golf tips.    Also the minute someone he perceives to be cooler or higher in society than you he bolts.   

But hey I am fully aware I am an acquired taste and couldn’t care less!   

Enjoy the game and….

Go Bills!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/12/2022 at 4:45 PM, strive_for_five_guy said:

Heavily touted as the game of the year.  Fans will be lucky if it’s anywhere close to last year’s playoff game.  Our chance to further show why we are the Super Bowl favorites.

I think it's crazy to think or hope that the game will be anywhere near as exciting as last year's playoff game.  That was off the charts.  From a sheer football purist's perspective, that wildly exciting, intense game with 25 points scored in the final 2 minutes is not likely to be topped or matched for a long time. 
The hype is high for Bills and Chiefs fans - with few hoping to have a game like that again and most wanting to have their team prove they are the top dog, and the more lop-sided the score the better for them.  I'm in that camp.  Go Bills!

57 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

These maps always are so interesting...

Like what was the thought process behind "let's put Jets vs Packers as the game for ALLLLL of Texas.... except for Waco... they get Bucs v Steelers!" 🤣

I don't care either way, it's just funny to me.

no clue… I thought maybe Kenny Pickett was from the area but nope, raised in NJ and went to college at Pitt.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, UKBillFan said:

For those in the U.K., we’re unsurprisingly the late evening game:

Early evening: 49ers at Falcons

Late evening: Bills at Chiefs

The first game clashes with the Emmerdale 50th birthday celebrations. Which is a bonus. 

I thought they might have gone Ravens v Giants in the first game but looks like they wanted an NFC v NFC & AFC v AFC double header. Bills game the only 9:25 ko. Even if it wasn't that'd be the Sky choice. 

17 hours ago, NewEra said:

Agreed. Their D is second to maybe only us.  But maybe second to none.  Shanahan has really gotten in the way with some stubborn play calling.  The qb play will likely keep them from a Lombardi, but I think they’re the team to give us hell.  

Fully healthy I will take our D

13 hours ago, ArtVandalay said:

Egregious this was not scheduled for Sunday Night or Monday Night. 

Monday night game on cable will always have ratings worse then a sunday at 4:25 time slot. And NBC cant get every great game. Supposedly a truly national 4:25 sunday game gets better ratings then Sunday night too. Expect this game to be on FOX next year.

Edited by wagon127

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.