White on white for Chiefs

Draconator

12 hours ago, zow2 said:

I don't believe in the uniform superstitions.  But in the unlikely event they play Dallas in the SB, the Cowboys always prefer to wear their white jerseys, which would allow the Bills to wear their blue tops.

The question, though, would be what pants would they wear?

This year it seems like the Bills are going for the uniforms that provide the most contrast with the other team. If they are going up against a team with white jerseys and light pants (eg, Rams, Titans, Steelers) they are going for the big-contrast blue-on-blues, while the opposite seems true for the alternative (eg, white-on-white for the Ravens, who wore all dark unis). The exception was the Dolphins game, but given the extreme heat I'm not surprised they went with the light pants if just to avoid the dark-on-dark uniform.

I tried to see what the Chiefs are wearing this week but couldn't find it. I wouldn't be surprised if they were going with their red-on-red unis, making the Bills go with the contrasting white-on-whites. That's what they did last year during the regular season win. If the Chiefs are going with red-on-whites, I would think the Bills would go with white-on-blues, but in the playoff game last year the Chiefs did that and the Bills went with the all-whites. By my assessment, this is the main reason they lost the playoff game. 😉

In the unlikely event of a Dallas-Buffalo Super Bowl and Dallas chooses the white jerseys/silver pants, I'd bet the Bills would go with the greater contrast with the blue-on-blues.

2 minutes ago, Rubes said:

The question, though, would be what pants would they wear?

This year it seems like the Bills are going for the uniforms that provide the most contrast with the other team. If they are going up against a team with white jerseys and light pants (eg, Rams, Titans, Steelers) they are going for the big-contrast blue-on-blues, while the opposite seems true for the alternative (eg, white-on-white for the Ravens, who wore all dark unis). The exception was the Dolphins game, but given the extreme heat I'm not surprised they went with the light pants if just to avoid the dark-on-dark uniform.

I tried to see what the Chiefs are wearing this week but couldn't find it. I wouldn't be surprised if they were going with their red-on-red unis, making the Bills go with the contrasting white-on-whites. That's what they did last year during the regular season win. If the Chiefs are going with red-on-whites, I would think the Bills would go with white-on-blues, but in the playoff game last year the Chiefs did that and the Bills went with the all-whites. By my assessment, this is the main reason they lost the playoff game. 😉

In the unlikely event of a Dallas-Buffalo Super Bowl and Dallas chooses the white jerseys/silver pants, I'd bet the Bills would go with the greater contrast with the blue-on-blues.

To quote Marisa Tomei in My Cousin Vinny….”when the deer gets it’s head blown apart by the rifle shot do you think it cares what color pants the hunter was wearing”?  😉

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Every time they wear the white pants my wife says "they look like they're wearing diapers under their uniforms" ... Every ... single ... time... Maybe I'll tell her they are.

Please wear the blue bottoms or even the red.

Have the Bills ever worn red jerseys or pants without wearing both for the pyjama look?

8 hours ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

Have the Bills ever worn red jerseys or pants without wearing both for the pyjama look?

8 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

I only remember the matching look

8 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

No they have not. 

They can't. The league only allows them to wear red as part of the color rush uniform (red jersey & red pants). Red jersey/white pants or white jersey/red pants is not an option. It's all red or no red at all.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, ExWNYer said:

They can't. The league only allows them to wear red as part of the color rush uniform (red jersey & red pants). Red jersey/white pants or white jersey/red pants is not an option. It's all red or no red at all.

The bold gets my vote 100%. Same goes for the all blues

• Agree 1

On 10/12/2022 at 8:08 PM, machine gun kelly said:

So for the Cheese Eaters can we have White on White on Tre White?

I would consider that a white on white on white.  God I love white!

Go Bills!

Now you have me thinking of "I'm having spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam and spam!"

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.