All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip

Simon

I think the tough piece for us could be the fact we have Tre locked up long term, and not to get into his situation in another thread, but we still have to see what he looks like when he comes back.  

We have Hyde under contract next year. What does he look like? 

Thats a lot of future uncertainty as we sit here today, thinking about offering a multi-year big dollar commitment to a guy coming off multiple major injuries. 

9 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Chris Godwin tore his ACL/MCL mid December and was back to practice in training camp. 

Everyone is different. 

OK. Now do Chase Young….

Based on the vibe of the Tre White thread, if you’re going to go the “everyone is different” route you should cite both. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Mango said:

OK. Now do Chase Young….

Based on the vibe of the Tre White thread, if you’re going to go the “everyone is different” route you should cite both. 

What is there to cite exactly?  I’m not sure what point you’re trying to make here? 

7 minutes ago, LondonBill said:

I'd love us to do it without him. The guy's a prick and the Bills roster is full of good guys. 

I don’t know. At times the current roster seems to get the yips (worried about making the play, mental toughness), I don’t see it as a bad thing bringing in a guy that doesn’t lack confidence and just wants the ball. We’re lacking WR depth, I hope they sign him.

28 minutes ago, BillMafia716ix said:

If I was OBJ I would sign a 1yr deal with the Bills . Ball out. Win the SB and go right back into FA with more options and potentially more money. 

And everyone says he just needs a prove it deal to get back on track.  He did that with the Rams. He got all of 305 yards in 8 games on a Superbowl champion team.

27 receptions on 48 targets averaging 38 yards a game. All the while battling over the scraps of Kupp from the likes of super all stars Van Jefferson, Tyler Higbee, and Sony Micheal.

My point is simple: the dudes got talent but he's nothing more than a 3rd or 4th WR. And on our team that's perfect because Diggs, Davis and the development of Shakir is more important. Further, he doesn't have the speed of McKenzie, and he can't play Tight End. 

His prove it year was a bust for the Rams and the guy needs to come to earth with his future. 

Edited by boyst

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Please make this happen. I don't care what it takes.

I understand the Ravens but how in the world are the Chiefs in the conversation? Hopefully he signs with the Bills, but I think with Dallas getting in the mix that will be tough for him turn them down.