All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip

Simon

All this BS about getting OBJ. and we're this far away from hoisting the Lombardi without him.  What a bunch of crap.  Miller should STFU.  Let's get in the ***** playoffs first.  Terrible today.  The only good players we have are Diggs, Milano, and JA17. 

Edited by Irv
  • Haha (+1) 1

• Simon locked and unlocked this topic

This guy will go wherever he can get a multiyear contract.

He's out of shape, working on a twice wrecked ACL.

When the Rams signed him for the second half of the season, his output was barely mediocre the rest of the season.  1 huge playoff performance.

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, Draconator said:

But if he doesn't care about the money right now and wants another ring, Buffalo may be his best bet.

True.  I just don’t think that’s going to be the case. I hope I’m wrong.  I’d love to add him.  

On 11/13/2022 at 8:22 PM, Dick_Cheney said:

He’s ready. 

On 11/13/2022 at 8:27 PM, Donuts and Doritos said:

Really? Thought they said on WGR & the Athletic it's December. Hell, if he's ready now, I guess you got to try. Not sure where Beane gets the $. Hopefully Beane can make it happen.

Just heard an informed conversation on this topic yesterday, and the consensus is that NO, he is not ready.

He's physically cleared or whatever, but not in game shape.

People have speculated that you might get him for only a few games at end of year, plus the playoffs.

He wants to go to 1 last stop before he retires, and he wants that stop to last for several years for huge money.

If he can actually get that somewhere, he'll go there; he will not get that in Buffalo.

If he can't get that, we might still be in the running.  

If we lose to Cleveland and/or Detroit, I don't think he'd come here anyway.

If we KILL both of them, and get some momentum going again, maybe he would come here.

7 minutes ago, Process said:

Bahaha

"Beckham is expected to be seeking a deal that would pay him similarly on a prorated basis to the deals signed last offseason by fellow wide receivers Chris Godwin and Mike Williams, each of whom makes an average of $20 million per year."

Have fun shopping for guaranteed money....he he

doesn't he want a salary pro-rated for 20 million for the year?  

For the season's final 6 games--that $7 million for a guy who is often injured, out of shape and averaged 38 yards a game last year?  In 14 games last season, he had fewer yards than Davis has this year already in 9.

That's a lot of dough for a 3rd option...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.