All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip

Simon

6 minutes ago, cablesabres68 said:

With what OBJ said tonight on the shop I think he is going back to the Giants well that was fun while it lasted would have been a nice addition but we have an amazing team and can't wait to see what Josh Alien and the rest of this team can do for the rest of the year and hopefully it ends in a super bowl victory

It seems obvious he wants to go back to NYG. His next choice is Dallas. If he can’t get the deal he wants from those teams I think Buffalo is where he accepts a playoff deal to help improve his 2023 contract.

6 minutes ago, cablesabres68 said:

He said I don’t feel like me and saquon got to do what we were supposed to do… and sterling shepard… that’s my brother my family it’s something special

Though if he goes there, he what maybe plays a game or two with him before next year where who even knows if Barkley is even still there?

Edited by Warcodered

Just now, Warcodered said:

Though if he goes there, he what maybe plays a game or two with them before next year where who even knows if Barkley is even still there?

Oh I agree I think he is stupid if he chooses the wish.com version of JA and with not knowing if saquon will even be there he wants his best chance to win he should come here they may not even make the playoffs. They will lose to the eagles this week and be on the outside looking in especially now with Barkley hurt

1 minute ago, gordong said:

So I thought he was going to decide mid week this week?  Someone might want to explain mid week is before Friday.   this might reach 9000 posts by free agency next year...  🤣

Hard to decide when you don't get any offers. Just a guess but I don't think he plays this season. Probably signs with some team in the offseason.

7 hours ago, HappyDays said:

I'd be pretty surprised if OBJ chooses to play on MetLife turf 8 games a year.

this newer thing that guys will refuse to play on turf is kinda weird. I get data suggests turf creates more injuries but I cant imagine the turf would even make the top 5 priorities when choosing a new team. If you are cleared to play football you are cleared to play football.

I saw SO many people saying Tre couldnt/wouldnt come back in certain games because of the turf. Well guess what, he came back on turf.

Edited by jletha

55 minutes ago, DJB said:

If he chooses the Giants it’s because he likes being the guy. #1 dude.

He won’t be that with Bills and Cowboys

If he signs with the Giants its 100% about money.   The Bills and Cowboys both have respectable Quarterbacks, and good rosters.  

The Giants have a ton of free agents coming up on offense, including their starting QB who is less than stellar.   The only thing the Giants have that the Bills and Cowboys dont is cash.

Literally every day makes me dislike him more. And honestly, it’s not all his fault because the media and thirsty fans are building this guy up as well. He was a declining player who is coming off his second major knee injury at 30 and still thinks he’s one of the best players in the league. It’s embarrassing how big of groupies some fans and players are for him. 

I hope Dallas signs him and he drops a huge pass costing them a playoff win. Him and Beasley are the worst. 

10 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Do we really want OBJ on the Bills?

Can’t believe wanted him in the first place. Also, did we really think his ego really was going to let him Come to Buffalo during the winter? He’s the girl who used to be super hot but got old and doesn’t realize she isn’t hot anymore.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.